Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harinath Meda
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harinath MedaYour feedback matters!
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I am a 40 years old and I have a tongue infection like having any light spicy food tounge burning tounge also having in black spots from last 1 year.
I had never any problem or pain in my tooth, but i found some blood traces while brushing. Please suggest some good tooth paste or any other advice. Thanks
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Please describe the best medicine to create saliva I was having 36 radiotheropy n now i am unable to eat food Please describe something better
Here are some tips for braces treatment
Tips for Braces Treatment
Hi! My warm wishes to all the viewers. I’m Dr. Ankur Gupta. I’m a practicing Orthodontist in Gurgaon for the last twelve years.
Today, I’m going to talk about my branch Orthodontics, which is very commonly known as braces or wires.
This braces and wires, what are they?
This is just a treatment modality to correct the malaligned or misaligned teeth or we say the patients who are having crooked tooth or forwardly placed tooth or bugs bunny type of tooth, we can align them with this sort of braces.
In this treatment modality, it is a very slow process. We put small small attachment over the tooth surfaces and we apply very small small, little, gentle forces to align those teeth into their final and ideal position.
Due to this, process, is a very slow process, it takes around one year.
Usually, most of the patients they ask me, what is the best time to get the braces. I will say the best time would be, in the growing age of the patient. When the child is growing between ten to 15 years is the best time but now, due to the dental advancement, lot of advancement and technology, any patient can get the braces whether he’s in 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s but just his born condition should be good.
Usually there are three types of braces.
First one is the metal type of braces which I have shown you earlier also. These type of metal braces, they were the traditional, they are more visible, and usually done in children.
Then, another type is the ceramic type of braces which are slightly less visible, more smooth and comfortable.
Then, the third one are the type of braces which are called invisible braces in which the braces are put from the inside structure of the tooth.
These type of braces, they are usually , this treatment is usually taken by the patients whose job profile is like that they don’t want to show off that they are getting the braces or their social bindings like that.
In case you want to know more about these things, not only about braces or any other treatment modality, you can contact me on Lybrate, online consultation or offline consultation.