Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumantha RajuYour feedback matters!
I have been treated for a stone which slipped into the tube between kidney and bladder. Before going for the further steps on this doctors prescribed medicines to see if we can pass the stone through urine. Medicine am taking is dynapres, and it's been 5 days am taking this medicine. What I observe is I have been not able to ejaculate while orgasm, is this expected and does this have any side effect? Can you please advise. Thanks in Advance.
I am 25 male After releasing urine little urine left inside and come out when I sit or move. Is it normal? And please suggest solution?
Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to test reports 1) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 2) HBsAg = REACTIVE, 3) URINE MICRAL = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML) 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All general blood & urine reports are normal.
I am a 20 years old girl. I am having a calculus in left kidney i. E. Kidney stone of about 6mm. The stone is in left kidney but I have always felt the pain in right side.
Hi. From past few days I am getting an uncomfortable feeling while sitting. Researched about it and I can say it is Rectal mucosal prolapse. I am too shy of a person to go to doc for this. Need advice on remedies or medications for it.
Sir /madam kya mein glacex capsule jo ki malti vitamin hai wo ragular le sakta hun. Mere urine mein protine trace hua hai. Sgpt test level 64 aya hai mujhe bahit weekness horahai hai but glacex capsule se faida hota hai lakin isse constipation ho raha hai.
Hello Dr. I had a anal fissure surgery before 2 month ago and now the wound is about to recover. The problem I am facing is, actually since 2 days I cant pass hard stool bcoz of pain. What shoul I do, and can I use enema for the same.
After marriage I am getting very frequently t uti and its very severe also, as when I go to doctor they are doing urine culture telling its uti, so can you tell why its happening.
Symptoms of high creatinine in body? High creatinine is a serious problem? (Nephrologist, kidney specialist)
My mother age 63 weight 64 housewife, Medical conditions-diabetes on Insulin and other medicine+thyroid+high BP -controlled on medicine Recently diagnosed with serum creatinine of 2.13. Can it be controlled by medicine.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.
Dear Sir, I have noticed blood during stool on dated 22/04/16 in morning time. I consult with gastronologist specialist & he has done sigmoidoscopy and observed anal fissure problem. He suggest that it will take 10-12 days for healing and suggested some medicines as well for 4 days followed with sitz bath for 10 days. Yesterday also noticed blood in morning aa well as in evening time which was not observed from last 3 days. Pl suggest what to do, either meet with surgeon or gastronologist. I need your kind advice. It really disturbs my daily life at all & mind is not stable as well. I have stopped morning walk & yoga as well and feeling weakness as well. Pl suggest.
My urine looks ok in colour during excretion. After a few hours I see a layer of oil or fat getting collected on the top of the urine. Please suggest possible causes. Is it a serious condition? Thanks.
I have pain on the right side of the stomach. I go for a test and, diagnose that it is kidney STONE. Any medicine available to burn the stone fully out? Size of stone is 5mm.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.