Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. H V ShivaramYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my height of 3cm to 5cm. And also want to decrease my weight from 77 to 63kg. What I do for this??
I am doing up down regularly bhilwara to shahpura and suffering from little weakness body pain ,headache. I also want to lose my weight.
The almighty's most healthiest gift for summer is Nariyal Pani. It is the most sterile natural liquid that contains Vitamin B complex like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine and folates. It is also rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, etc. To beat the summer heat and thirst nothing can be better than the naturally refreshing coconut water. It is excellent for electrolyte replenishment which one loses due to heavy sweating.
It is better than sodas and energy drinks as it is not adulterated with any preservatives or artificial sweetners. So stay hydrated with Nariyal Pani this summer.
Helps in acidity
Best for kidney stones
Helps in losing weight
Good for cleansing the body and flushing out the toxins
Prevents skin problems
Improves blood circulation
Acts as a natural convalescing drink for the recuperating
Which type of drink I should take when started my weight loss daily please suggested me. I want rapid weight loss.
Please suggest me something for hair gain and please tip me so that I could lose nearly 25 KG weight in 2 months.
Since 3 years I am unable to loose my weight instead I am gaining, what precautions should I take and i am have stretch marks on my stomach.
Hello I am twenty and I have gained a lot of weight after getting physically involved with my boyfriend kindly help me out with some home remedies to lose weight and get my body in shape.
I need to loose weight and quit smoking. Both of which are opposites also This habit of smoking is adding upto to my gyno but Quiting it will increase my Body fat percentage Hence worse gyno. I am really caught up here.
My father have sugar (diabetes) what to eat and what not to be. And he have weight about 90kg. Is he can take sugar free which is ad by akshay kumar.
Doctor iam 42 years old female working and have two children . My height is 5.4 and my weight is 78 kilos . Kindly guide me how to reduce my weight
I have a desk job and in last 9 months my weight gone up from 56 kgs to 85 kgs want to lose my weight.
I am 25 years old and I have more pimples and stretch marks due to increase of weight kindly suggest me to reduce weight and pimples.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.