Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H V Shivaram
Submit a review for Dr. H V ShivaramYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years female. My weight is 62 kgs and height is 5'2. Also I am heavier on lower body (thighs). Please suggest how do I loose weight.
I am 31 years old male. My height is 5'10' and weight is 79 kg. My problem is that I have fat only around my belly otherwise I look skinny. Which among the following physical activity should I do to get into shape, Yoga, Cardio, strength or combination of these?
Sir, my problem is over weight. I am taking 2 slice Brown bread with some namkeen, after 1-2 one cup tea, in lunch I am taking 2 roti with one bowl dal and any seasonal vegetable. And I am taking dinner at 8-8: 30p. M in which there is 2 roti with vegetable and salad. I am not eating so much then why my weight is gaining too much.
Dear doctor, I am trying to lose weight. Consuming warm water with honey and lemon in night will help to lose weight? Is there any similar ways to lose weight doctor? Pls help me.
I am 19 year old boy . I should have lose my fat . so please give me best suggestions. how to lose my fat ?
I am 25 years of a male my problem is much fat in my body at last 6 mont. A six month ago my body was fit but currently its not fit. Can you give me the idea for wet loss without any side effect.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.