Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H RamachandrappaYour feedback matters!
I, want to loose weight. At night I'm drinking only pure carrot and beetroot juice without sugar and milk. So is it good, to have to get weight loss?
Sir. She had pain in her head since 5 days. She has migraine problem and taking medicines for same. She has taken pills for headache but it doesn't work. Please tell what to do, she is taking enough sleep but it doesn't work. Also she feels pain when going in sun.
I am 18 years old male. My lips have turned its colour to black. Please suggest me a fast way to get cured. All my friends ask me, do you smoke? AND I DON'T smoke. It makes me feel embarrassed when they ask. Its is looking awkwardly bad Please suggest me a quick way to get cured?
Don’t stay in one position for too long.
Make some ergonomic adjustments. Position your computer monitor at eye level so you can see it easily. Use the hands-free function on your phone or wear a headset. Prop your touch-screen tablet on a pillow so that it sits at a 45° angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
If you wear glasses, keep your prescription up to date.
Don’t use too many pillows.
Know your limits.
Get a good night’s sleep.
I am 67 years old male.Now adays Iam feeling low and depressed.Ifeel some change in Harmones. Shouldigo for testing of Tesatoterone?
I lost somebody last week and now I am feeling very depressed and regularly I am having fever what can I do for this?
I am doing sitting job right now and my weight is 110 kg. Kindly give me some solutions to loss weight.
My daughter has thin hair, with moderately heavy volume in middle part of head. Hair are short and are at neck levels. Growth of hair is quite slow. We have tried quite a few homely methods and she is already having protein rich diet. But growth doesn't seem to be increasing. My hair are also thin if hereditary factors could be an issue. Can you please suggest some way to increase her hair growth and volume?
Due to some family issues from last year I am feeling very depressed in stressful. I got angry on people wth no reason. I just want loneliness. I do not know wat to do.
I am 56 yes old female m diabetic want to know what is converted rice that you recommend for low GI food?
How to deserve the fat in my body suffering from heavy weight and fat in my body can you please help me for this problem and suggest me a solution.
I am not able to sleep at night bcz generally I used to sleep in day time so what to do to make me sleep I have not slept from last 3 days.
I have white hair there number are keep on increasing my age is'17 please give me a advise how to turn them into black hair and precaution for it.
Hello, I am getting heart pain (according to rhythm) whenever I am stressed or get angry on someone. I smoke 5 cigrates ina day and stopped for last two days. Now it's little better. It's getting even better if I jog in the morning. Felt the difference. What is causing this? What should I do to fix it permanently. I smoke for last ten years and get angry frequently many times in the past and never had this problem. Pls advise?
How I can stop my dandruff, headache, a bit of hair-fall and how I can strengthen my hairs? Specially I want cure about dandruff and hair problems. I am 19 years of age.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals.