Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 22 year old female and have complain of blood coming out while passing stool it doest not occur frequently only once a while and only occurs when I pass but hard stool. What should I do.
Sir I am using Hair dye for the last 10 years. Now my face became more black in colour. Sir please tell me how can I reduce this Black colour?
Sir i am severely suffering with fungal infection in my lower I went to many doctors and used medicine when I use it stops and then again after it restarts to effect me please try to help me to find out a good solution for it it would be a greatful to me if you really concern about my problem.
I have red spots on my skin which looks like small red pimples and they appear especially when weather changes it comes on my face neck hand what should I do?
I have used a eukroma cream for dark spots hydroquinone .past 12 last but I feel a very hot and also dark red face due to this cream. Plzz help I continued this cream or not.
My skin whitened when I use melacare, but my skin getting dark while stop using melacare. Can I stop using melacare, without loosing my fair skin? Give me some useful tips.
Skin problem. Skin is so lose and darkness. Plzz help and suggest any medicine or skin treatment products.
Wrinkles and folds are very common problems seen in early 30s itself. Its due to sun, stress, gravity, undue muscle action. Forehead lines, frown lines, lines at corners of eyes.
The question is - Is there a solution?
The answer - Yes.
Answer is Botox. A wrinkle softener and a fold relaxer.
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.