Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear Sir/Madam I have a feeling of weakness in the morning when i get up.I am regularly walking for 10-12 Kms every day ,with controlled diet .At times my BP is also 135/95 .My age is 43 and I am a male. Please advice. Warm Regards Manoj Mishra
Sir I am suffer from sexual problem. My sex timing is too low. My sperm comes out very fast. When I get excited then some drop on sticky material comes out automatically from penis. I feel very weak. Sometime after when I go for toilet then some drop of watery substance comes out. Please tell me some medicine to cure this Is am single Please tell if any test required for me It effect the fertility also or not sir please advice me sir.
I am doing exercise daily but my height is not increasing and I can't able to increase my body weight I want to become fit what should I do?
I am getting itching on my buttocks and groin. As suggested by doctor I have applied two complete tubes of Candid ointment. Itching on groin was controlled to some extent but on buttocks still it is continuing. Please suggest some good medicine.
I am Yash my problem is my weight is low so suggested me advised to increases weight please advised me.
I am 39year old. And my weight is 130 kg and night is 6.2 ft. I want to lose my weight 35kg in a 1month.
1) I am 41 years old, male have cough & cold from last 15 days & also have headache. 2) My daughter 14 years, thin, weakness etc. No eat properly. Pl suggest me so I can give her a better future.
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
I do have rough patches in between thighs, I do have throat dries ,head ache, fever, how to quit cigarette?
"Even if I don't self stimulate, semen does come out while passing urine, and also during nightfall" IS IT RIGHT?
Hello doc I want to ask you that my husband have problems regarding sex his sexual desire is very low. We have contact 2 to 3 times in month we r trying for baby last one year but due to his less interested in sex I think it's creating problem in my conceive. He have also erectile problems also. Please tell me how can I get pregnant.
Erecting problem. Do I need to go for any meds, my age is 30 and I'm newly married. Whenever I'm trying to intercourse I'm not getting erection. I'm really worried. Kindly help me out of this situation.
I feel burning with my urine last 8 years .due to hand practice .I m doing hand practice last 10 years and that's y I feel earlier ejaculation of semen and I lost my health and memory.
Here are some treatments and symptoms of gall bladder stones