Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H P NatarajYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a software developer and from the last 6 month my weight is increase heavily so what I to do control my weight I am always eat tiffen in lunch and dinner.please help
Premature ejaculation (PE) is when a man has an orgasm sooner during intercourse than desired.
Across the lifespan, PE is men's number one sex problem. In every adult age group, about 30 percent of men complain of poor ejaculatory control. Among older men, erectile dysfunction becomes more common and gets all the headlines, but across the lifespan, from 18 on, PE affects more men than women.
There are numerous beliefs about PE that are either not true nor backed up by scientific evidence. Below are the most common myths about PE along with the best facts available along with numerous resources for learning more about PE from medical institutions.
Here is the list Debunked!
MYTH 1: Ejaculation is not something that can be controlled.
FACT: Actually, men can learn to control ejaculation, similar to the way bladder control (toilet training) is learned at a young age. Like bladder control, once men learn to control ejaculation they are unlikely to forget.
MYTH 2: Premature Ejaculation is purely a psychological problem.
FACT: While there can be psychological elements to PE, many cases are the result of an oversensitive glans penis, or head of the penis. Because ejaculation is caused by stimulation to the head of the penis, men who are oversensitive in that area will require very little stimulation to ejaculate. They have what is called a low ejaculatory threshold.
MYTH 3: Alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and antidepressants are good ways to control premature ejaculation.
FACT: While inhibition of ejaculation may be one side-effect of these drugs, other serious side-effects associated with such drugs must be taken into account. In actuality, more often substance abuse causes erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inability to orgasm, and other side effects. Antidepressants should not be taken lightly and should be taken only under strict medical care.
MYTH 4: Anesthetic sprays or creams available at sex shops are good ways to control PE.
FACT: These products work rarely, if ever. Most numb the head of the penis as well as the partner's vagina, reducing pleasure for both involved. The numbing effect prevents men from become acclimated to the sensation of making love for longer periods of time, so the problem will return as soon as you stop using them.
MYTH 5: Premature Ejaculation will not eventually cause erection problems.
FACT: More patients who have suffered from PE for long periods eventually develop erection problems than those who are able to control their ejaculation. Many times, PE is the first sign of Erectile Dysfunction.
MYTH 6: Premature Ejaculation will not affect your sex life.
FACT: It is often difficult for men to relax and enjoy the experience of love making if they are worried that ejaculation may occur too soon. Also, the partner may not be getting ample satisfaction from the experience, and may avoid lovemaking specifically, and intimacy in general, as a result.
MYTH 7: Premature Ejaculation will not affect your confidence and ability to socialize in everyday life.
FACT: Any problem that affects your self-image can have a negative impact on your confidence and ability to socialize. Men who learn to control their ejaculation often become more confident and more outgoing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi! I am Rajesh of age 20. My height is 5'6" & weight just 52kg. As soon as I finish my lunch or dinner, I find myself hungry again. It seems like my body isn't responding whatever I am taking. So what to do? How I could manage proper growth n dieting??
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
In today's day and age, pollution is omnipresent. And when pollution gets mixed with a few UV rays, the barrage of skin issues we have to deal with is crazy! unless you've been born in the land of the elves, or just born super lucky, it's highly unlikely that you've never had skin ailments. Acne, blackheads, scarring, visible pores are a few that top the humongous list. Let's not forget the money and time spent in parlors and cosmetics, that makes this ordeal seem a lot more challenging. To make your life easy, I have decided to share a few secrets with you.
1. Fuller's earth (Multani Matti)
Soak fuller's earth in water and leave it for 10 minutes. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Now, wash off the mask from your skin when it's dry for an instant glow.
Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
3. Papaya and honey
Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Papaya has aha's which will cleanse your skin and lighten scars.
4. Ice cube
Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation before you sleep, and wake up with skin that feels beautiful. Also, if you are going to a party or on a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the makeup to last longer, and the make-up to not smudge.
*drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday as it helps in flushing out toxins.
*eat healthy, consume a lot of raw fruits and veggies for fiber. This aids digestion, making sure there is no tummy related break-outs.
*get at least 8 hours of sleep.
*drink green tea instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
Click 'consult' to consult me privately.