Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Girish H. C.Your feedback matters!
Sir I have weaker teeth in my mouth. As I eat something cold sudden pain I feel .Also regular tooth brush has made tooth cavities in my mouth .what is its solution.
Hello sir meri mother ko dental problem hai unko sensitivity h or unke teeth aroud gums me swelling ho jati or pain hota hai please suggest good toothpaste and medicine.
I have been suffering from teeth pain since a week their is a hole in my teeth n it is paining hardly it's bacteria. So pls help me out.
I have teeth problem. I am getting pain during in take of chocolates, ice creams, sweets etc. And I am using sensodent tooth paste. But I did not get any relaxation. Please suggest me some tips to get rid of this problem.
Can a root canal be done on the wisdom tooth? As I have both the wisdom tooth having hole and would want to fill it up and if require I am ok with root canal also. Doctors advise to take the wisdom tooth out but I do not want to loose my wisdom tooth. In one of the wisdom tooth, 15 years back a root canal was done but the silver filing came out. Please suggest a way to salvage wisdom tooth without it to take out.
Dear Sir / Madam I am 38 years Male from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Last 15 days before i suddenly got a Blood Vommit in the Morning, So i was taken to hospital and through Endoscopy i has been found some bleeding in LIVER and four Studs has been placed and the blood bleeding has been stopped. After Complete analysis, I have been said that Iam suffering from LIVER CIRRHOSIS and Platelet & RBC count on blood is 37,200 is very low. I my Liver Function Test, Billurubin is 9.2. So I request you to suggest any useful tips for my health.
Sir, I have something over my teeth. It's slightly pain while talking or eating or movementing my mouth. please reply what should I do. I didn't consult any doctor Yet. It's Happening 3/4 day back. And Again today is happening. I got tension.
I am 26 year old female. I have gap between my front teeth and I want fix it. What is the procedure to do that and price?
I am experiencing extreme sensitivity in one of my pre molars and that tooth is decayed. I don't wish to get it extracted. Please provide me with a solution.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.