Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish G
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Girish GYour feedback matters!
Sometimes mostly during morning and evening I find some little blood it's over teeth only not near tongue so what's the problem that there is bleeding and is it serious condition and can you suggest me some preventions for it.
I am getting new tooth now which is well known as knowledge teeth. The problem is the new teeth is getting infected actually that new tooth has not fully formed only half of the tooth has been grown. I cant able to brush that tooth at that place as my chin flesh covers inside for that tooth. What to do to stop infecting that tooth. Past I had undergone root canal and cement filling for other tooth.
I am 24 old male from haryana and do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes and is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers ?
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I am 28 years old and I am having 28 teeth. Is it okay or is it bad in any way? I don't want to feel like I am alien or does it define a bad luck? I have a very sharp brain though;). Please get back to me dentists.
Most of the children have decay today of their milk teeth. Sometimes, it is a very painful experience for the child and traumatic for the parents to see their child go through that pain and discomfort at that age. Do remember if your child's milk tooth or teeth are decayed - it will result in 2 problems later on:
a. Irregular teeth - which would require braces treatment later - possibly with extraction of few permanent teeth.
b. Decay on the permanent teeth - which erupt between 6 to 14 years of age.
So saving milk teeth is very important. Never breast feed or milk feed your child during passage to sleep or during sleep - AFTER 18 MONTHS of age.
In case of decay always get the same treated at the early stage than when the decay has destroyed the tooth badly. Always better to have a dental check up by 1st BIRTHDAY of the child.