Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
I just got bald (shave) for good hairs because my previous hairs were not in perfect shape, unnourished and started greying. Now someone told me to use Figaro oil (olive oil) I also bought that oil, but I don't know how to use that. I want to know exact method to use. I mean how long I should keep that on my hairs? What is best time to apply it? Should I use that with mixing some other oil?
I am suffering from heavy hair fall and my face colour getting dark day by day. I am 28 years old. There is no glow no my face. Pimple problem also on my face.
Winter brings with it the most common skin problem of chapped lips. While you may think that chapsticks are the solution to your dry lip problems, chances are that they may be making your lips drier than what it was before you used it.
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What measures precautions should I take in psoriasis and how to get rid of it. And medicines to control it.
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.