Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
How much does gum graft cost in chennai? My gums are receding and have receded quite a bit on all four canine teeth, the next two top teeth (closer to the top teeth). Also, there has always been tartar behind the front four teeth, just a narrow patch going deep into the gums, making the gums look receded. I am forty years old and the all my teeth are strong, no sensitivity no pain in the gums.
Get bad smell from the mouth, tried different pastes, mouth wash but only effective for 1 hour, i am having stomach problems frequently too.
I am 27 year old male, having disorder of lower jaw. Planing to dental treatment. Is there any impact on health at this time. Please share details of time taking for treatment, cost of it for type of braces.
What you must know before you get root canal treatment
Root canal treatment also known as endodontics is performed to treat and heal an infected or badly damaged tooth rather than removing it. When your teeth start decaying, you do not feel any pain for a very long time. However, gradually the darkening of your tooth color may become prominent which could mean that the tooth nerve is dying or has died. That's the time you will need root canal treatment which involves cleaning of the canals inside the roots of your tooth.
Why you may need the root canal treatment
Teeth consist of a soft core known as dental pulp. This pulp goes beyond the crown and the noticeable part of your tooth to the root tip inside your jawbone. The pulp contains blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue. So when your tooth is damaged or has a severe cavity, bacteria can easily make their way through the pulp. Symptoms and signs of a sore tooth include a hole in your tooth, a swelling around the regions of your face and neck, gum swelling, tooth pain or a toothache and temperature sensitivity. If it is left untreated, the decaying material and bacteria can cause a tooth abscess or severe infection, resulting in a bone loss, pulp death and even loss of the tooth itself. The root canal treatment is the best way to save the damaged teeth and escaping the painful process of extraction.
What does the treatment involve?
The purpose of the treatment is to free your root canal from every possible infection. The root is then cleaned and filled to avoid any further infection.
Root canal treatment is a skilled procedure which is time-consuming and usually requires from 2-3 visits to your dentist.
In the initial stage, the infected pulp is isolated to drain out abscesses (if any), followed by the cleaning of your root canal which is then prepared for a temporary filling.
Your tooth is then left to settle down.
In the next visit, your tooth is checked to see whether it’s free from all forms of infection so that it can be permanently filled.
Related Tip: Only 6 Basics That Beat Bad Breath
My mouth from inside is not good due to excess acid in stomach wall of the inside mouths is full with ulcers and its keep repeating.
Hello sir, I have a problem, that I am suffering from mouth stink. please give me any solution or treatment. Thank you sir.
Is there a possibility that bad teeth can be caused be excessive use of medication (legal). If so, what are the major" legal" drugs that causes and what type of patient usually get treated with such medications?
My salivary gland secretion is very much high ever moment I have to split what can I do to over secretion of saliva.
Hi. I have a gum disease where my gums starts bleeding. I believe it's coz of tartar accumulation. However I do brush twice a day and get the tartar removed from dentist nearby since my gums distorts during the time. However after a month of removal, the process starts again. What should I do to completely get rid of this gum disease? please I have been following this practice for last 5-7 years.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.