Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
When I do sex with a girl without any protection in what condition or how she becomes pregnant. please give me the suggestion.
I was born a baby 31/3/2015 through surgery but my period is not start till date. Pls help me what I can do?
If after 40 days menstrual cycle is not going. What would be the reason but pertinent to mention that pregnancy test is negative.
I know GENITAL HERPES is a recurrent and transmitting disease. But I recently married two months back at late age (36) so I need kids at the earliest so I cannot practice safe sex with my wife and whenever there are no outbreaks I am doing intercourse. 1).in this case (absence of outbreaks) any chances of transmitting the disease? 2).or is there any way that my semen should go into her without intercourse so that semen should go in and make her pregnant?
I am not getting regular periods as I got periods on December 6 even I want to loose the weight from 50 to 45 so I need a suggestion from you to get my period cycle regularly and to loose my weight for 45.please help
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pcod and later on I found that I am also suffering from thyroid due to high tsh level. My doctor gave me a medicine called thyronorm and after taking this medicine I have started losing too much of hair. What should I do?
I am a 24 year old girl. It's my birthday next month. It's regarding my menstruation. It started on Thursday and ended like on saturday afternoon. It was not full flow like it use to be always. What could be the reason for sudden stop? please help. I was having bad cold and was taking medicines like sinarest and cheston cold nf. Besides I was really stressed out with my house issues. Could you please suggest me what happened with me.
I m a 29 years old female. Married for 2 yrs. After one n half year I conceived it was after treatment for 6 months. But I miscarried. N now I have consulted another gync she has written for thyroid test rbs n cbc. And also suggested d&c. Nxt month and was saying abt laproscopy. I dnt want all this to happen. I even under went follicular study n my husbands semen analysis report is also normal. All reports up till now are normal. But post miscarriage my cycle became short i. E of 25 days. What do you suggest me.
I'm 24 years old. I have periods only 1 and half days but it regularly came every month. But the days are very low. Is there any problem in my uterus?
I took 13 tablets for delaying my period: sysron n 5 mg tablets. I did not get my period. I checked for pregnancy test.
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Dos7 - 7. Do have sex
Sex during pregnancy is fine, as long as you don't have a complicating factor such as placenta previa or another type of high-risk pregnancy.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.