Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GirijaYour feedback matters!
Sir. My baby now 1.30 years. After baby birth my first period came 8 th mnth. Then all time my periods irregular. Now 4 months periods not coming. Is it any problem. Am very tensed sir. Nw am cntibing feeding.
One night me and my brother drink hard. And in the out of sense my brother sex with me. And the cum comes in my anus. Again after once in my mouth. Can there is any problem comes in my body please explain and give me solution as soon as possible.
My last period start on 26th december 2016. But it not good as every month. It stay 4 days but very little .but today start period. And this time bleeding much last time. My legs are little paining. Is it good sign for health? I am really worried.
Bleeding from last 6 months but feels like pregnant, stomach increases. What is this? Please suggest.
I am 32 years old having hypothyroidism. Having 4 years old kid. Now we are planning for another baby. Recently DNC had done for me because of no heart beat. Present my TSH value is 5.using 75 mcg. How much dosage should I take now to decrease TSH value. Give me tips for getting healthy pregnancy next time. Height 5" weight 68 kgs.
I had an intercourse for 6 days and in between I even took I-pill aftr 7th day suddenly I got my periods tht to before the date and now it's not stopping. Today is 12th day. please help me out.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 38 years lady widow wit 1 daughter I had sex with my cousin who is 25. I had my sex after 8 days of my periods is it safe for me or chance of getting pregnant.
I cannot penetrate penis in vagina because I think vagina opening is small and she makes her body tight in fear of pain.Please tell.
I am a 21 years old female. I recently found out that I have PCOS. I am under medication recommended by my Gynecologist. I am taking glycomet- 500mg and normal twice a day since a month. I am also taking Ayurvedic Medicines. My periods were supposed to start on 4th of Jan but the irregularity still continues and my periods are late. I am bloating and my weight keeps increasing every week because of PCOS and irregular periods with acne all over my face, shoulders and back. The acne is growing and becoming big with white fluid in it. What should I do?
I am trying to conceive since 1 yr. My husband stays out. Last month I had almost skipped my periods fr 28 days. But on 29th I got my periods. Is it a good sign or I need to consult a doc. I never skipped so long. I am not taking any pills other than thyronorm 25 mg. Pls help.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.