Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GiridharYour feedback matters!
On my face there are to much pimples. Due to this there are too much dark spot. Now I am using paste of juice of neem , honey , turmeric , gram flour. Is it good? How many days it take to overcome pimples?
I'm having problems on my face, its kind of pimple. In every 5 days blood clotted on my face and pop-up look like dark red on my face. It's so ugly, its kind of summer on my face. Plzz, suggest me how to deal with this?
I have some spots on my face just beside my lips since from my childhood and I have been taking homeopathy medicine for last two years.
Sir, I was bitten by a dog at the age of 3 yrs. The surgery left deep scars/Stitch marks over my face.(At lower left corner of upper lip). I am nearly 20 years old and now I am starting to feel a little bit discriminated. Please help me, should I go for a surgery? Or there is any other way. I may not get rid of these scars in one shot but is there any way to help ease their deep appearance on my face.
I am having moles. Black and red as well suddenly all over the body especially on my face. What should I do to remove them?
I am 19 year old and I want to know how to get natural glow in face and I have normal skin with medium complexion.
Which cream is best for baby. She is 9 months old. When she born she have a fair skin but now day she became a little bit darker.
I am 22 years old. My skin is very dull and gets tanned regularly. What skin care routine should I follow to get the glow back in my skin? Also, suggest some feasible methods to take care of my skin.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.