Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girianna
Submit a review for Dr. GiriannaYour feedback matters!
Sir patient age 49 years is on omnacortil medication as he is been diagnosed with IgA nephropathy so does any problem he can in future. Please do advise.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore. The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
1. Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
2. Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
3. Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
How prevent asthmatic deceases? It is dangerous to health? Is it cure with home medicine? Do asthma affect sexual life? Can asthma cure completely with any medicine? Any side effects?
I am 26 years old female, I am allergic to dust and cold climate, as soon as rainy season arrives , my health gets upset, daily cold and cough with breathing problem. Kindly give me a permanent solution to get rid of this problem.
He is suffering from cough and tonsils infection, he also sneezes when he comes in contact with dust or cold things. He is taking medicines like sneeze and.
Remedies for asthma
Asthma is a condition in which the air passages in the lungs suddenly contract
This reduces amount of air that can pass, making breathing difficult
Allergic asthma is a result of body's reaction to allergens like
Causes of nonallergic asthma
- Excessive consumption of processed food
- High salt intake
- Low intake of omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Genetic factors
- Pressure in the chest
Natural home remedy using honey
Fill a saucer with honey
Hold it beneath the nose and inhale
This helps to ease the breathing
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds, ginger and honey
Take 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
Mix in 1 l of water
Let it simmer for 30 min
Strain the liquid
Crush ginger to make 2 tsp of ginger paste
Press the paste on a sieve and extract juice
Add ginger juice to the strained liquid
Add 1 tsp of honey
Drink 1 glass of the mixture every morning
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry powder and honey
Take 2 tsp of Indian gooseberry powder
You may de-seed and crush 1 Indian gooseberry and use it in place of the powder
Mix 1 tsp of honey
Have this once every morning
- Breathe in clean air
- Wear a cloth mask
- Stay away from identified allergens
- Avoid pets which have feathers or fur
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.