Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girianna
Submit a review for Dr. GiriannaYour feedback matters!
I have bronchitis and taking aerocart n tiomate inhaler with montair lc (od. I dont drink or smoke. All other tests good. I am 65 yrs old male. Feel comfortable. Can you advise if its ok.
I am suffering from allergy. Everyday I feel some cough because of this. Please suggest me something.
My cat is having a paw injury and is not grounding that front right limb. I took him to the nearest veterinarian and first day with too much struggle he could administer an antibiotic injection. Next day again he tried the same but the cat has bitten me at multiple places. Its now very difficult to inspect her wound or inject her antibiotics. Is there any way that she could be tranquilized and be treated and there is any chances of rabies please suggest.
Mere Bhai ko Pig ne kataa hai to treatment main berirab p (iu300) inj diya hai aur rabbie4 ke 3 din main 1 inj chalu hai toh koi aur treatment hogi toh bataye.
Am breastfeeding mom to 2.6 years son. Sever back ache. L4 l5 upper stomach very heavy n lower abdominal dragged down. How to get rid of it n I am suffering from bronchitis. Shortness of breathing. Heavy flem. I feel my body total punchered. No stamina. please suggest.
Asthma or Tamaka Svasa, is a respiratory condition marked by attacks of spasm in the bronchi of the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity.If you've been diagnosed with asthma and you've been given regular preventive and reliever therapy (usually in the form of inhalers, or tablets), it's important to start ayurvedic medicines along with the therapy to boost the immune system and cure yourself from the disease.
The treatment plan of asthma is
• Avoid triggers ie dust,damp area,damp climate,chilled food items,excessive exercise,fasting etc.
• Avoid eatables like curd,milk,milk products,banana,sour fruits,food items that cause constipation.
• The patient of asthma should sip warm water throughout the day.
• Try not to get acidity or constipation.Go for a healthy lifestyle.
• Do breathing exercises like paranayam to boost your lungs.
• Patients can take Dasamoola kvath 15ml thrice a day.
• Patient can take 10ml of Gomutra ark morning empty stomach and repeat it twice or thrice a day as per the condition.
• Patient can keep lavangadi vati in mouth for chewing.
Hlo. Sir. I have been suffering from dust allergies since 15 years old and I have asthma problem also. So pls suggest me how to getrid of this two problems?
I am allergic to cold and dust. I sometime take alerid tab, seroflo inhaler and duonase nasal spray n get relief. When allergy is acute, my nose block irritation on upper part in mouth sneezing and lastly all these disappear and asthma type problem start. As now pollution in Delhi, no medicine work even antibiotic except steroids. I am 62 years old and same is condition since last 30 yrs. please advice.
Asthma is a disease that intermittently affects the lungs. When it strikes, the lungs become inflamed and the airways narrow. The sufferer’s chest tightens, breathing becomes difficult or wheezy, and a persistent cough may develop – especially at night.
Asthma can be triggered by allergies or have its onset from a stressful period of life such as an infection, a grief, or even the birth of a baby. Thousands die from asthma each year. It is a serious disease that is increasing in frequency.
For children and adults alike, the struggle to breathe during an asthma attack can be a frightening experience. While conventional medications relieve many of the symptoms of asthma, they cannot cure it. With homoeopathy, it is a different story.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated.
I have had patients coming to me who had been using inhalers or steroids for decades. They could not live without them. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, they are able to live a disease free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Some common homeopathic remedies for asthma include:
- Natrum Sulph: This homeopathic remedy is best for children who are suffering from asthma. Also, if asthma worsens due to humid weather, and symptoms such as wheezing or coughs are present, Natrum Sulph can be an excellent remedy.
- Arsenic Album: If your asthmatic attacks occur mostly in the night, and you feel extremely restless, Arsenic Album can prove to be very helpful. It is helpful for both chronic (long-term symptoms) and acute (short-term symptoms) asthma.
- Kali Bichrome: Asthma attacks that occur during night and in winters are best treated with Kali Bichrome. The remedy is also used to treat asthma combined with acute bronchitis (infection-induced inflammation of the airways).
- Nux Vomica: Heaviness and fullness in stomach, especially after a meal, associated with breathing difficulties is treated with Nux vomica.
Other than these four remedies, some homeopathic remedies focus on other symptoms, such as:
NOTE: These remedies are extremely active and it is best to consult a homeopath before self-medicating.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!