Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
Am 19 weeks pregnant. My baby growth measurement are BPD: 4.3 cm , AC: 13.6 cm , FL: 3.1 cm. May I know total height of my baby at this week and this is proper growth for 19th week?
Hello doc, my wife has an ovarian cyst we got married before 10 months and now we wants a baby we tried since 5 months but she is not getting pregnant. Is it due to ovarian cyst? Ovarian cyst prevents pregnancy ?plz suggest.
I am suffering from pcos my right ovary is resolving 8.5 but in. Left side of ovary my cyst is 14.5 I took alot of medicine since about 2 years I consume obimet sr 1 gram but since one month I stop it because many people tell me dat its nt good to consume metformin for along time please suggest me wht shall I do my periods are some time regular some time irregular but so painful cnt bear only pain but blood is nt passing so please suggest me shall I hv to continue metformin or nt i. Am. So tensed.
Meri shadi hai kuch hi mahino me, or main abhi wife ko pregnant karna nahi chahta us k liye kya karu Ipill ya unwanted 72 du usko first night ya condom ka istamaal karu Unwanted 72 ke side effect to nahi hai mahine me 1 baar use karne pe Please reply in hindi.
Hi we are planning for baby but when we do intercourse and after ejaculation under vagina the sperm get out from the vagina most of the time. Thats why we are not able to conceive the baby. Please help or advise.
After Having a meal, how much gap should be there to have a sex? OR It is better to have sex with an empty stomach?
Dear sir this is for my son. He is approx 6 months old and he was suffering from dehydration from last one week. We Consulted a child specialist and he suggested to inject water into his body via veins also he gave injection name traxol 250 mg can this injection b given on his buttocks since the Injecting the doctor had fitted on his hand have to be taken out because the blood had clotted in the needle which was fitted in his veins we have given one dose on his back. Is that okk?
I m a 35 years old female, I have a 08 years old daughter, we want a 2nd issue but after several attempts since last 02 yrs, it failed, one of the ovary has been removed 05 years ago, I am under medical treatment but nothing positive, so, I left the treatment, the sperm count of my husband is normal.
After how many days of missed period can I take quantitative hcg beta test to test for pregnancy? And after how many says home pregnancy test?
Hello Madam Meri girl friend ko achanak es bar MC hona band ho gya. Hone ki date thi 26-07-2017 and till now 04-08-2017, tk nhi hua hai, uski age 22 hai aur vo bahut ghabrae hue hai. please suggest me madam as soon as possible.
I have 3 year kid. My pregnancy test showed positive I don't want to get pregnant .my last period date was 23 / 11 / 16, I took mifepristone on 4 / 1 / 17 morning and misoprostol 400 mg on 5 / 1 / 17 morning and I got little bleeding after 5 hours of taking misoprostol till now 6/1/17 afternoon 2 pm I did not get proper bleeding. I got bleeding and little cramps only when I go to bathroom. On My usual periods I need 2 pads per day. But I didn't get proper bleeding till now so I am afraid please give me correct suggestion.
I have problem in my periods. My periods remain for 4 days and then stop for 1 day and again starts and remains for 3-4 days. Please help me.
I am 37 years old and have irritable bowel syndrome and vaginal discharge also but since these 2 days I am getting severe pain in the legs and back so chronic pain in the knee and the other areas that I feel difficult to walk and while sleeping I feel difficult to change my position or move my body. I am quite tensed and have unbearable pain accompanied by fever. Kindly help.
cheek a doctor from clinic. I am tubal pregnancy in report what is this and this harmful or not please doctor help.
Hello doctor, I am a married girl but my partner is unhappy with me because after 1-2 times I getting tired and I can do sex for 2-3 days. What should I do for this? please help.
Am 6 month pregnant I eat jack fruit seed. Is jake furite is bad for pregnancy. I am worrying about it. Is this safe or not?
Hi, My first day of last period was 25 Dec 2015. But my periods are not always regular. Most of the times it comes after 2-3 days after the due date of last period. And my Pregnancy test report is positive. Today is 8th Feb 2016. Can I take pregnant Kit now. And if yes then please suggest me is it necessary to take both type of medicine (1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 Tablet of Misoprostol) empty stomach. If I take Mifepristone tomorrow morning then should I take all 4 Misoprostol at a time. And how to take these medicine orally. Please suggest.
I am have a doubt when a females get pregnant some people say that chances are very high during their period a male have sex with them.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.