Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
I had some little hair growth around my nipples. I used razor on my breast and around nipples and now hair are really poky. What do I do now?
I am very tense what should I do. Saturday night one of my friend Took me for paid sex. Over der he had arranged my fantasy .(Anal Sex) one of the escort (Prostitute) was okie dat. She was not dat beautiful & shaped.In room I asked her wealthier it was the first time She replied no / then we started with the process. She allowed me to ejaculated first with condom She rocked it like hell. I tuned up &.got involved in her expressions Then she turned back like a doggie one. She slowly smoothly allow me her anus. With condom + oil it went easily. Took 3 - 4 min but no pain at all. Then she told me to remove the condom she did it personal gave me blow job. Then she took close to the ass hole.& putted inside. I was shock it was on my face. But she gave a reliable expression & utter slow tension maat ko. Kuch nahi hoga. So.It went dat way. Dat same day at home I did slept till morning 4: 00 am After a long search it made me to ask for a help Plzz. Guide me what should I do.
A couple of decades ago, medical professionals believed that a lot of females could not climax at all. There are a number of reasons for this. It is easy for the male to know when he has achieved an orgasm, which usually happens with ejaculation, which is quite evident. For the females, on the other hand, it is not so evident. It is a perceived feeling and while the media showcase it in a particular way, reality is far moved from it.
There are various reasons why it is very difficult to pin this down. Orgasms are not just an elusive feeling for the woman, it is an elusive topic for the medical professionals too. Read on to know some of the common causes (more beliefs or notions) about this and some simple but effective ways of managing this.
- Private topic: Girls are very shy compared to boys and both their exposure to sex education and discussion about this is limited compared to boys. We might tend to think of it as common in India alone, but this is true across a vast number of countries. We are not alone! This shyness continues into their later years too, and unless transformed by the partner, it may continue to be a topic that is shunned.
- Purpose: Sex is more deemed as a form of procreation rather than for sex. Therefore, while sex is necessary for conception, orgasm is not. This is one more reason (strange but true) that orgasm is very elusive for a woman.
- Psychological factors: It could be guilt from past relationships or fear of past abuse. It could be fear of losing control or fear of coming across as vulnerable. For any of these reasons, women can have difficulties climaxing during the act.
Whatever the cause of the problem, the first step in coping up with the issue is to acknowledge the issue. Being a private topic, this is not something that is going to draw the person towards medical help. However, this needs to be discussed frankly with the partner or with the doctor. Getting the partner involved removes a lot of psychological barriers (guilt, fear, anxiety, etc.) This would result in natural ironing out of issues, improving the performance of both the people involved.
If that does not happen, seeking professional help, be it medical help to correct physical issues or counselling, is the next suggestion. A frank discussion will do wonders, and what was once elusive can be well within your reach.
My wife is a cabin crew she has polycystic ovary syndrome. We found out that she have PCOS 8 months back and consult 2 doctor. They told us it is nothing to worry about. But the problem is it lead to hormonal imbalance and she have gain 8 kg. She was 57 back then. Now, her hair is falling too much, she is very moody try so hard to lose her weight but not be able to. Please suggest us something will work for her.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.
I have fibroids. For the last 3 months i suffer from abdomen and pelvic pain. The pain starts 5 days after my period and continues till next period cycle. Throughout the month i suffer form pain for no specific reason. I eat normal homecooked vegetarien food. My Ultrasound report states Liver, Gallbaldder Pancreas, Urinary Bladder are normal, Right kidney 10.1x3.5cm left kidney 11.3x4.5cm. No evidence of splenomgaly, lymphadenopathy or free fluid. Uterus is anteverted and normal in size. It measures 9.7x7.0x5.4cm. Endometrium is normal in thickness. Multiple fibroids in following locations: 1.) 35x30mm partially exophytic fibroid in left lateral wall. 2.) 5x10mm subserous fibroid in anterior wall. 3.) 34x24 and 48x28mm intramural fibroids in posterior wall. Both ovaries are sonographically normal. Right ovary measured 3.1x2.6cm and left ovary 3x2.2cm. Kindly advice as it hampering by daily life.
My girlfriend got her period normally , we had protected sex not for a long too and even now I'm afraid is she pregnant help me!
Connect - With people around you. With family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. Building connections will enrich and support you every day
Be active - Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Garden. Dance. Exercising makes you feel good. Find a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your level of mobility and fitness
Take notice - Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual Notice the changing seasons. Savor the moment, whether you are walking to work or eating lunch .Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you
Keep learning - Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Take on a different responsibility at work. Learn to cook your favorite food. Set a challenge you will enjoy achieving. Learning new things will give you confidence as well as being fun
Give - Do something nice for a friend or a stranger.Thank someone. Smile. Volunteer your time. Look out, as well as in. Seeing yourself, and your happiness, linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding