Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Who do reduce yellow scars/marks on teeth. I would like to knw is der is any home remedy's or I should take any treatment.
I am 40 yr old female. Two days back I started uneasiness in my mouth and now I am able to see red spots on mucosa of my oral cavity including palate. There is discomfort in throat too with mild swelling evident with little pain. Can you please suggest me some treatment for it.
My teeth is hurting me what to do to stop the pain please help I have afraid to go to doc. Thank You.
I'm 67 yrs old suffering from mild fever from evening to morning feeling weak,my diastolic pressure remains 90.Teeth of my right upper jaw are quite painful often blood comes out while I brush my teeth
Hi I want to go for crowns and veeners for my complete upper and lower jaw as I have stained teeth. Please suggest me an economical option, as per some dentist it will cost around Rs. 1,50,000.
Want to make smile teeth and remove completely yellowish and it should be turned into whitening how?
I am 25 years old female candidate. I am strongly facing problem of bad breath. It is like some kind of unfreshness for whole day. And very strong bad breath. I tried sugar less chewing gums (tic tac ) still has no effect. How should I treat this in urgent.
As we say precaution is better than cure so for healthy gums
-practise good oral hygiene
-brush twice daily
-use warm water for gargles
-use a good quality soft toothbrush
-change your brush every 3-4 months
-garlge with warm water after every meal
-avoid junk and sticky food
-visit your dentist every six months.
I have listened that after the cleaning the teeth they becomes weak. So is it true or not? I will clean my teeth or not? Please advise.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.