Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha BasavarajYour feedback matters!
1. Stay positive
2. Keep your body hydrated
3. Drink more water
4. Cut out drinks
5. Consume green vegetables
6. Eat good quality protein with each meal, such as organic chicken, fish, grass fed meat and plant protein such as beans and pulses, nuts and seeds.
Sir/mam main ek married ladki hu. Meri shadi 14 may huyi thi. & usi din meri period start huyi. 16 may meri 3 days thi. But 5.30am k aas paas sex ho gayi thi. Us k baad period 2 din huyi thi. Uske doran sex v huyi thi. But 2 month ho gayi hain period start ni huyi. Iske pehele 2-4 din late hoti thi par har month period hoti thi. Main ne urine test v ki but negative aayi hain. Doctor ko v dikhayi hu bol rahe hain k har week ek bar test karo. Main khane thik se kha ni pa rahi. & chakkar or vomiting aa rahi hain. Par vomiting main shrif namak pani jesa nikal raha hain. Pet k right side main kavi kavi something kuch mehesus hota hain jab kam karti hu ya bohot chalti hu to. Vuk lagti hain bohot. Toilet ja rahi hu bar bar. Din main 8-9 times. Or do din pehele hum ne sex ki thi to vegena main cir cir jesa lagraha hain. Or dard v ho raha tha. Uske pehele hum 15 din tak sex ni ki thi. Mujhe huya kya hain. Tension ho rahi hain. Please kuch batayiye.
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
My periods never come on exactly the 28th day. Most of the time it is 4-15 days late or 2-8 days early. It is like that since it started 6 years ago. And now I am 18. I never bothered much, but is it something to worry about?
I am 22 years old female I was suffering from lupus still under treatment feeling very weak and having joints pains specially legs are paining a lot all the time and I want to know that will be normal again as before or not.
I am 32 yr. My period cycle was 4th March. I had unprotected sex in evening of 24 March. I have taken i-pill on 26 March in evening. Again I had unprotected sex on 28 March evening. Can I get pregnant in that case? If yes than how I can avoid that as my son is very small so wanted to avoid. Pl reply.
For Normal delivery, should we have sex when she is pregnant? Now she is 2 months pregnant, please let me know?
I am house wife, I have many problems like BP, sugar, asthma, fibroids, kidney stones, one fallopian tube that is also blocked.
I myself have already seen a doctor - they all say I have tight foreskin and need a circumcision. However, its not the foreskin itself which is tight - more the" entrance" of my foreskin. I do not wish to get a circumcision, I am wondering if there is anything else I can do (surgery) - my parents.
I have missed my mc period from last month and before this period was one or two days in a month. I feel tired and swelling on my legs specially left side.
Do you wonder why suddenly at times you go on a zero sex drive? it could happen even when your chemistry with your partner is fine, nothing is heaving on your mind, and you are otherwise healthy too. Only you just don't feel like having sex. This might have to do with what you are eating.
Here are some of the foods which can kill your sex drive.
1. Diet soda - while staying fit is an excellent idea, drinking diet sodas with artificial sweeteners can be absolute mood killers as they directly affect the levels of serotonin, a hormone which assists you in reaching the zone.
2. Caffeine - it certainly increases stamina for sex. However, for someone who is already nervous, this would mean increased anxiety which in turn would lower the sex drive. Overdose of coffee is known to increase one's stress hormone levels, too, affecting one's sex drive.
3. Chocolate - this is surprising since chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac. A study has shown that since it stimulates love and euphoria, it might also suppress, at times the testosterone levels in the body.
4. Mint - while mint is a good way to clear your breath after a meal, the menthol in it is also known to lower the testosterone. This lowers your sex drive.
5. Popcorn - when popcorn is made in the microwave and eaten, it could totally kill the mood for sex, especially in men. Research suggests that the bag's lining has chemicals which kill sex drive and in the long term can also cause prostrate problems.
6. Cheese - if made of cow's milk, cheese contains a lot of synthetic hormones which are known to mess with human body's natural hormone production that primarily includes testosterone and estrogen.
I am 22 year female I married before 11 month my first pregnancy fail after that every month I having pain in stomach and I try for pregnancy but it can not work and every month my menses not regular?
Hi, I had a sex with my wife but she is not getting pregnant I think there is some problems in me. I use to masturbate every day before marriage and my sperm is water type please help to cure it and I think my sperm count is low. Please advise.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"