Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
From some days before my back is paining soo much. If I take pain killer tablet than it gives relax for some time after than again paining. So please tell me what should I do or take.
My office friend who is a lady is having difficulty in walking as she is having pain in her foot as her ankles are swollen. She is Vitamin D deficient, is this the cause? Has checked for Rheumatoid factor who is negative, please advise.
Hello, I am 22 year male and I had a low pain in my back for almost 6 months. I used so many sprays and pain relief balms but all of these gave me relief for some time not for longer. Please give consultancy.
I am 28 years old I have pain in my legs and back from almost two months. I feel tired and not able to sleep for late. I feel lazy all the day long.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy
I am suffering from arthritis and my knee hurts a lot, what medications can help ease the pain or what remedies?
I am 50 year old workibg as a teacher I put on weigh approx 200gm pm and having knee pain since last one year how to control body weight and pain ?
I have suffering leg leg heel pain for three days. I couldn't stand on the tiltles, if so more pain is suffered by me. Please advise me.
I am 25 years female and 4 months phle mere back me pain hua tha phr vo pain left leg m start ho gya, leg k ankle m walk krte time, stand krte time. Physiotherapy k baad pain stop ho gya but after 4-5 months same pain start.
I am having a minor pain in right leg. However my mri reports I am going to attach. Right now l4 and l5 disc is 13.3 mm. Is it too much? And is it good to walk 5 to 10 minutes everyday. Nerve roots are having compression and so I just want to know. Can I be able to cure this like fusion of l4 l5 and how much time it will take as bed rest? Pls help and ans my questions.
I am suffering last two years of joint pain of knee, sometimes it's very pain, sometimes it's low pain-now I see a clod of mash is under my right foot, now what I do?
Typically, younger individuals (30 to 60-year-olds) are more likely to experience back pain from a lower back muscle strain or from within the disc space itself - such as a lumbar disc herniation or lumbar degenerative disc disease.
This article details a description of typical symptoms and their possible causes in younger adults. The next page details typical causes of lower back pain in adults older than age 60.
Possible Causes: Back muscle strain
A back muscle strain or ligament strain is one of the most common causes of acute lower back pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears.
Symptoms: Low back pain that travels to the buttock, leg, and foot (sciatica)
Sciatica includes any combination of the following symptoms:
- Pain typically is ongoing (as opposed to flaring up for a few days or weeks and then subsiding)
- Pain may be worse in the leg and foot than in the lower back
- Typically felt on one side the buttock or leg only
- Pain that is usually worse after long periods of standing still or sitting: relieved somewhat when walking
- More severe (burning, tingling) vs. dull, aching pain
- May be accompanied by weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
If any Doubts please feel free to contact me.