Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Garima JainYour feedback matters!
Am trying to get pregnant from last 3 years. I was having pcod but with homeopathic medicine its cured now my husband also had his semen analysis done and the results are towards positive side. My last date of periods were 29 April and I got my upt positive also. But after 2 months I miscarried. So pls help me out of it. I want to conceive my age is 24 and my husband's age is 25. We passed six years of our married life. I want baby.
Am I not pregnant? Sometimes I have irregular cycles (around 35 to 46). Without positive pregnancy test can I have hope with ultrasound scan?
I am 20 years old girl n having irregular menses with nymphomania. I have a aken allopathic treatment. But I don't have any relief. What should I do.
I am a 53 year old post menopausal married female without any children. I am a patient of hypothyroid since my childhood for which I consume 1Eltroxin 100 mg tablet daily. I am also allergic to NSAID drugs. I am also partaking a Calcium supplement daily. However from the last two years or so I feel pain ONLY below my left knee and above my left heel. I have tried Paracetamol tablets, analgesic ointments, etc. Without much relief. Please guide me as to the symptom and mode of treatment to ease the pain level. I also engage in brisk walking for about an hour on at least 3-4 days a week. Being a vegetarian I also consume fruits, green leafy vegetables, etc. Yet I see no remedy to my left leg pain. Please reply
I am 20 years and had sex with my bf. He used condom but my period is missed 15 days and still no sign of pregnancy but worried. And how much more time can it take to start of periods and can I be pregnant also it has been 32 days since we had sex.
Me and my gf did make out on 13th sept 2017. I did not had intercourse. Bt I rubbed my penis on her vagina from out side. I did not even cum outside her vagina. Bt she missed her dat which was on 17th sept. And she is Virgin. She is having pmsing but did not bleed. Is there any chance for her to get pregnant?
I am in my third month of pregnancy. What all foods (processed/unprocessed) are harmful for me and are there any beneficial ones that I must include in my daily diet?
My daughter in law is in we 12th week of pregnancy .What check ups pre cautions medicines and food she should take?
I am feeling like I am pregnant but a little blood comes out when I am forcing to do stool and after that no blood it happens during my period time after when I was 2 days late for my period. I feel very tired n having body aches. M I pregnant ?I have done sex almost regularly.
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that extract waste from blood, balance body fluids, form urine, and aid in other important functions of the body. They reside against the back muscles in the upper abdominal cavity. They sit opposite each other on either side of the spine.
When it comes to components of the urinary system, the kidneys are multi-functional. Some of the core actions of the kidneys include:
- Waste excretion: There are many things your body doesn’t want inside of it. The kidneys filter out toxins, excess salts, and urea, a nitrogen-based waste created by cell metabolism. Urea is synthesized in the liver and transported through the blood to the kidneys for removal.
- Water level balancing: As the kidneys are key in the chemical breakdown of urine, they react to changes in the body’s water level throughout the day. As water intake decreases, the kidneys adjust accordingly and leave water in the body instead of helping excrete it.
- Blood pressure regulation: The kidneys need constant pressure to filter the blood. When it drops too low, the kidneys increase the pressure. One way is by producing a blood vessel-constricting protein (angiotensin) that also signals the body to retain sodium and water. Both the constriction and retention help restore normal blood pressure.
- Red blood cell regulation: When the kidneys don’t get enough oxygen, they send out a distress call in the form of erythropoietin, a hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- Acid regulation: As cells metabolize, they produce acids. Foods we eat can either increase the acid in our body or neutralize it. If the body is to function properly, it needs to keep a healthy balance of these chemicals. The kidneys do that, too.
Does copper-T have any side effects . I find increase in my stomach size day by day also my periods date are extended every month by 15 to 20 days.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.