Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima Jain
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Garima JainYour feedback matters!
I have regular cycle of 26-33 days from past 2 years. My last periods was on 12th july. On 30th july 2016. I.e on the 19th day of my cycle. I engaged in a sexual act with my fiance. We did not have sex. But we stimulated each other with hands. We were on clothes. I stimulated his penis with my hands. N.which was wet with precum. He stimulated me with his hands. N.he had not ejected. But I doubt if the precum can cause pregnancy. But before the act started he had peed in the loo. Now on 7th august I got my periods. Which is in my usual tym of 26 days. Today is the second day of my period. But this time I am having dizziness. And also my breast is paining. So just wanted to know whether is this my normal period or is it implantation bleeding. . Please help me as we are not ready for a baby now. Please guide me with you answer as this worry is constantly killing me day by day. Please please help me as soon as possible. I do not want to get pregnant now. This is the last tym I would be engaged in such a foolish act.
Hii. I am 24 years old. I done a ultrasound on 20 june and its show I am 3 days pregnant. But I don't want to keep this. Then gynae suggest me regestrone tablets for 5 days 2 dose daily. And said it will b helpful in getting my periods back. I am bit confused plss help me.
My girlfriend took i-pill after unprotected sex and the very next day again she took i-pill. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi I am 38 weeks pregnant in colour doppler scan its showing single loose loop of umbilical cord noted around fetal neck and estimated fetal weight is 3229gms. Edd is 25 dec 2016 wanted to ask you is there is any problem and what are the precautions should I take. Regards Anju.
Hi I am 9 days late for my period. I had intercourse few weeks back. I did a pregnancy test and it says positive. What shall I do? Which medicine should I take?
Me and my boyfriend had anal sex but the condom broke and I felt that the sperm might have gone into my vagina. So then I washed myself .Then again we had anal sex (with condom. Then between 30 min-1 hour I took unwanted 72. Is it safe to take unwanted 72 within 30 min-1 hour? Can I be pregnant please help me.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus related problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
Hello, I am 24 married woman. Every month my periods becomes late by 3-5 days approximately. And even it happens to me after certain time period(can say 12-15 months), that periods become late by 10-15 days. My date for last period was 28 feb. I am still waiting for my period after that. I tested with pregency test kit and the result was negative. No vometting and other signs I can see in me. Is there any chances still that I m pregenent
I am married , after intimation my vagina became black , how can I cure of it , please suggest the solution.
I am pregnant. I took my 1st dose of misoprostol, I had a sexual intercourse within 3 hours. Will it hamper the process off abortion?
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
Hi Doctor, Mera menstral cycle 25 April ko aaya tha. Uske baad se pregnency k liye mai ne Dr. se consult kiya. Abhi is samay mai pregnency k liye duphaston. Intafol etc medicen le rahi hu. 20 may se mujhe ometing jaisa horaha hai. Aur kamar rah rah kr dukh rahi hai. Halja pet dukh raha aur phir thode samay k baad acha hoja raha. Lekin machlahat continue horahai. Abhi period aane me 2 din baki hai. Mai ne abhi koi pregnency test nhi kiya hai. Kya is tarah ke symptom pregnency ke hosakte hai ky Kya mai pregnent hu?
Hi am 27 yr old and I have unsafe sex with my Husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. Only once we have participate the unprotected sex. We don't know I am conceive or not. But some tension will be created in my mind because my period stop since 45 days. please help me.
I have irregular menstrual cycle but from last month and this month I am getting periods almost 15 - 20 days continuously. Please suggest me what I should do and why it is happening and what is the problem. My age is 22 years and not yet married thanks.
I am 33 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Had a miscarriage before one years at 3 months spontaneous one with less growth. This time got a cervical stitch due to pain in abdomen at 4 th month starting. I had a intramural fibroid of approx 6 cms. Got gestational diabetes at 6 the month now it is in control with diet and exercise. I am 34 years old. Last month with my gynaecologist permission I travelled from Pune to Hyd by train i.e,12 hrs. Now I am at my mom's place. My question is now I want to go back to Pune for delivery .can I travel now if yes by which mode train or flight. By flight it will be one hr.
चुंबन करते समय विशेष ध्यान रखे इन बातों को
- जोड़ो के मध्य चुंबन होना प्रेम को दर्शाता है। यह अपने प्यार को जाहिर करने का सबसे आसान एवम् उत्तम तरीका है। कई बार तो इसी के माध्यम से वो अपनी भावनाए भी एक-दूसरे को बताते है । आजकल तो हमारे हिंदी सिनेमा में भी इसका चलन काफी हो गयाहै । अगर आपका साथी आपको चुंबन करना चाहता है तो उससे दूर हटने की चेष्टा न करें। इससे आपके साथी आपके प्रति अरूचि और संदेह की भावना पैदा हो सकती है।
- वह इसका गलत अनुमान भी लगा सकते है और आपका रिश्ता टूटने की कगार में आ जाता है। अक्सर लोग चुंबन करते समय ऐसी गलतियां कर बैठते है जो उन्हें कभी भी नही करनी चाहिएं अपने साथी का ध्यान रखते हुए उसे भावपूर्ण चुंबन करना चाहिए साथ ही उसे सांस लेने का अवसर भी देना चाहिए। यदि आप अपने साथी को ज़्यादा उत्तेजित और कठोरता से चुंबन करेगें तो उसको दर्द या कष्ट पहुँच सकता है जिससे आपका प्यार व रोमांस दोनों ही खराब हो जाएगा