Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 24 year old male and I have belly pain last four day. I have no medical checkup for this. I have no option please help me.
Sir very good morning sir my mom have sugar so please tell me sir what to eating so please tell me sie.
I have continuous cough for last 1 week. It happens regularly after 3-4 months. I have consulted doctors.
I am 28 year old and unmarried. I feel that I generally discharged soon so suggest that when will time increase.
I'm not able to enjoy my sex life, While having sex mine sperm come fast. So could you tell what should I do for this.
Sir, I had cold last week. No fever, no pains, nothing except blocking of nose.Got doctor advised medicines- montair Fx. And Novamox cv 625 mg for two days only and left. Now I hv occasional nose congestion and Dry cough. I have to do much efforts to get the cough out which is very little and whitish. Sir, is it Asthma or just Dry cough post nasal congestion ? Shall be obliged if u kly advise me the problem and treatment thereof.
I am 24 years old I had a problem while sleep. I am shouting and taking while sleep. I feel so tried even after wake up. What's remedy to this problem.
Hot water bath is good for health. Can I take daily hot water bath. My doubts are if take daily it affects my sperm production? Please suggest me Doctor.
Hello sir. Actually my wife is suffering from reducing hemoglobin. Would you like to suggest me what should type give him to food and medicine. Right now she have 5.5 hemoglobin. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.
sometimes I drink neem juice and it stops periods pain somewhat. I had pcod before 5 months. Will neem juice develops pcod.
My age is 22 I am very lean I am addict with self sex it will cause any problem my body and my life.
Sir mai 40 years ka hu. Jab mai wife ke sath sex karta hu to karne ke baad bhut weekness a jati hai. Pairo me dard bi hota hai jab sokr uthata hu. Pls iska koi ghrelu upchaar btain. Ya phir ayurvedic upchaar batain. Thank u.
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.