Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarithaYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from Low AMH, PCOD, high FSH, Tubal blockage. As a result no issue was being materialized since 10 years although male partner having found O.K having only minute ED in case sensitive. Two times IVF failures with a report of abnormal genetic dis order even with Egg donor. Pl. Suggest the possible remedies to conceive of owr own.
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend from outside. I didn't insert finger inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.
Practising yoga improves physical and mental well being of people living with arthritis a painful joint disorder. In the trail people with arthritis practised yoga for eight weeks had about a 20% improvement in physical health as it is also combines physical activity with potent stress management and relaxation techniques and focuses on respecting limitations that can change from day to day
I am 22 years old and I don't have proper menstrual cycle. It has been more than 3 months since I had my periods. I always have irregular or inconsistent cycle, sometimes my periods occur after 6 months. Suggest me what should I do.
My weight is 84 kg. Height is 5.3. I am 4 weeks pregnant. Please tell me my weight will not affect my baby?
Me and my girlfriend had sex today, I used condom but unfortunately condom tear down, and I don't remember whether I ejaculate at that time or not. Please help me, how to get to know whether she is pregnant or not and how to avoid pregnancy.
What supplements a girl should regular have to avoid cramps and all during periods and for better menstruation cycle. Name of the supplements. And also for better immunity.
I am pregnant about 23 weeks and have too much burning sensation on my legs and between fingers as well as on hands. Please suggest home remedy to overcome this. I'm also having problem of piles and it's bleeding even not applying pressure.
Dear Doctor, Me and my wife had intercourse using condoms as contraception on 24th November. Her expected period date was on 26 november. Her period have not arrived yet. We had tested an home pregnancy test today (1-12-16) and the result was negative. So what could be the possible reason behind this?
How can we reduce the breast size naturally or through medication? I am 21yrs old. So which medicine would be preferable? So that it doest have any side effects to body.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
There is some roughness in my vaginal tract. And there is a constant burning sensation. Also I have pain in my lower pelvic region. I ignored it for 15 days. But now the roughness has also spread. And it is constantly burning.
I am a 23 year old female and i am facing major problems. M having PCOS and due to that my weight is increasing and even hair fall has been started. So request you to suggest me with the solution.
I am 37 years old and 8 months 1 week pregnant. How much time to remain in baby birth, this is my first baby.
Is that different the period cycle of girls and women? Suppose my girlfriend's started period cycle since today morning, so how long time should I have to avoid sex with her to avoid from pregnancy?
Still there are many misconceptions related to infertility and ivf. Here are some myths and facts.
Myth: infertility is primarily a female problem
Fact: both men and women may have infertility problems: about 15 percent of such cases are related to men, 40 percent to women and 30 percent to problems in both partners. Unidentified causes account for 15 percent of the cases.
Myth: alternative medicines can improve fertility
Fact: there is no scientific evidence to support this belief and using such types of medicines is a waste of time.
Myth: age is not a big factor in infertility
Fact: age has a direct correlation to women's egg quality and quantity. By the age of 35, the risk of infertility rises significantly as the woman's egg reserve starts declining after that age. Age 18 to 29 are the most fertile years of a woman's life.
Myth: ivf has a 100 percent success rate
Fact: success rate for ivf depends on a number of factors such as the woman's age, cause of infertility, the institution where the procedure is done and other biological and hormonal conditions. The process results in successful pregnancies in 40 to 50 percent cases. In three consecutive cycles, success rate goes up to 80 to 90 percent.
Myth: it is a painful procedure
Fact: multiple injections used in the treatment can cause discomfort but it isn't painful. The process of egg collection is done under general anaesthesia and the embryo transfer is a painless process.
Myth: babies born via ivf are at risk of birth defects and abnormalities
Fact: the chance of abnormality is slightly higher as compared to the babies conceived through sexual intercourse. Babies born via ivf are 1.3 times more likely to be born with birth defect.
Myth: ivf always results in" multiple pregnancy"; the woman will have twins or triplets
Fact: the chances of" multiple pregnancy" may be lessened by reducing the number of embryos transferred, especially in young women.
Myth: if the ivf process is unsuccessful, it is the end of the road for the couple trying to have a baby
Fact: there are many couples who have conceived naturally or with intrauterine insemination (iui) even after going through an unsuccessful ivf procedure.
Myth: ivf is too expensive
Fact: most ivf cycles cost from rs 1 to rs 1.3 lakh (including medicines) but the positive outcome of the process is more precious.