Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarithaYour feedback matters!
I am married for 2 years and 7 months. Till we don't have a child. All of the tests that we took says everything is normal. Still why it is not happening?
My wife have a infection so we have problem in sex, she has lost off pain when we sex, and Also white blooding problem pls answer.
Is it possible to be 9 weeks pregnant but still get negative urine pregnancy test results repeatedly multiple times? (tested every week for the past nine weeks starting from the date of last missed period. Negative result every time).
I am suffering from hypothyroidism and my menstrual cycle is becoming weak every month it gets over in 2 days please help me.
Kindly tell me what necessary precautions are need to take in 9th month of pregnancy. what additional ayurveda medicine are beneficial. please revert this is my first delivery.
Hi, I have been married since 4 years but I have no baby yet. I have pcod problems and got irregular periods daily bleeding sometimes little bit bleed and sometimes more blessing when I consulted doctor she prescribed benforce m tablets for 10 days I used this pill and I have also period last 7 days more blessing it was not stopping shall I continue this tablet? Please help me.
I am 38 yrs old &my wife is 32 yrs old we both are trying to have a child but yet not my wife got pregnant will sir please advice me to have a child
How to know my wife is pregnant. She has periods at last week but she is always go to washroom and she has always pain at body.
If I am having sex with more than 1 partner without using condom is there any chance to get HIV or aids? Please tel me the best way to have sex healthy and precautions.
My mom, 60 yrs, diabetic patient, has 4 blocks in heart artery (via angiogram, doctor suggested for CAB, bypass surgery. But we thought of trying ayurvedic. She is taking the mixture of lemon, ginger, garlic juices with vinegar and honey in empty stomach. She is taking it for 15 days now. Nothing much changes. In fact, she is feeling very tired and getting leg pain as well very frequently. She is taking medicine given by doctor as well. Please suggest me what to be done at this stage. Any ayurvedic doctors advice is highly required. Thanks in advance.
Hello Sir my fiancy have some problem of black bleeding in vagina after 15 days gone of time period and this bleeding are during when she done after urination so what problem are there.
Im 20 years female. Periods is not coming regularly. Last 2 months im not getting menses. And also im gaining weight. What to do?
Does Ipill bleeding affects mensuration cycle. I got my periods on 19thjune & coz of unprotected sex taken ipill & again got bleeding on 29thjune after which m waiting for my periods. Done pregnancy test which is negative. Its more than 35 days now. Please advice.
I have a benign hydrosalphinx in my ovary for last several years. I undergo health check every year . Is it advisable to leave it as it is or remove it surgically.
Hey. My delivery date is 10 sep. But today I feel pain in my lower abdomen n in thigh. But I have no yellowish water in vagina. Its white n in little amount. I feel pain alternatively after every 15 min. It is the sign of labour pain. Please tell me symptom of labour pain.
I get severe abdominal cramps and pain in the abdomen, back and legs when I get my period. Also, most of the time I loose my appetite, feel nauseous and a lot of time vomit or get loose motions during that time. My period is very regular and lasts for 3-4 days and I get these symptoms for the first two days and then they subside.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!