Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farhana BegumYour feedback matters!
I m 30 yr old women.. I hve hair fall n plus my hair hve become very thin. Wat should I do. Pls reply.
My age is 21 and I am having huge prob. My hair is turning white at this age and also huge hairfall I s happening. What is its cause and its remedy? Do not mention any ayurvedic medicines. Solution will be a great help.
I am 30 yrs old female, since few months my body skin i. E. Forearms, legs and neck area is drying and wrinkles are forming. What can I do to get back healthy, moisture intact and wrinkle free skin? is this due to lack of essential vitamins required in healing of skin cells?
Hello my father has skin problem in hand n foot, the hand finger n foot finger are cracks so what should I do sometime cracks discharge blood.
Gal par chote chote gadde h dono gal PR pimples hote the unke. please help what I do. Koi tarika jisse clear skin ho jaye. Kya Laser se sahi ho sakte h.
Bumps, acne, and other skin problems can be caused due to dandruff from the hair coming into contact with the skin.
So, wash your hair with a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo to take that extra step towards healthy skin.
I am apurba 31 years old. My face has lots of pimple. I tried many medicine. But nothing happened. Please help me.
I have dry skin and some pimple on my face. I don't use anything on my face. My face colour is dark. Please help me how could I get fair and glow skin. Please please help me l just want a fair face.
I am a 20 years old girl and I'm very short. So it is possible to grow taller. And I have more pimples on my face so please advise on the soap and ointment.
Lybrate | Dr. Nitish speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I'm having the problem of hair fall. I tried many oils but nothing is effective. Now I'm having suggestion to use" Hair for sure" which is clinically proven and approved by the world Medical Trichologist Association. So please suggest me whether I go for" Hair for sure" or not.
I am till sixteen years old and I have hair falling and greying of hair problem and because of this problem I am having very stress and I am very gloomy?
Hii doc I hv skin allergy on bottom side of my ass. It's been moving slowly on to legs. When ever I eat chicken I can't control my hands to scratch there. The skin became black over there. So please suggest me the medicine. Like cream or gel nd soap. Thank you.
I have a small scratch on my left side face please consult me any treatment or creams please suggest.
Dear Sir I am loosing my hair quickly and I have also tried all shampoos but not effected yet so dear sir give me advise how to I will stop losing hair.
My hairs are getting rough and white in colour before age. How to overcome this problem? These white hairs are easily noticed by anybody in between the black ones.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
- Ovarian cancer: Women with endometriosis are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Moreover, they are also more susceptible to acquiring endometriosis related adenocarcinoma, which is another variant of cancer, but a comparatively rarer phenomenon.
How best to treat it?
Depending upon how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include in-vitro fertilization, and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix