Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Elizebath StellaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have some problem in my teeth I have pain from last 14 days I am checked by doctor he said that I want to admit in hospital sir can you please give me some suggestion what should I do?
I had a root canal for my back teeth Now doctor asked me to put a cap on that teeth. Could you suggest me the best type of crown and how much will it cost. I thinking of going for full ceramic.
Hi I have problem with my teeth. My teeth are not in correct structure. I am struggling with my teeth to have great smile after the good tread.
I am 22 year old and I have pain in my three teeth of left side since last 3 months. I show it to doctor and he is saying to do x ray what to do now?
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil. But suggested me to go for root canal for m1 and m2. Please suggest me can I go for 1 or 2 root canal. With ciramic or zirconium note: I have a habbit of night grinding of tooth is there any side effects for root canal is the recurrence process is complicated or simple how far it is safe?
I got severe mouth and tongue ulcer once in month. It remains up to 1 week. please help me to get rid of this.
I am 22 years old. When I am streching my mouth. Ie for eating and all. My left ear is having a pain. So, it is difficult for me to do any purposeful thing.?
My name is Arshad. My question is to a Dentist. I have done my root canal treatment for 2 of my teeth. I haven't put the cap for it. It's been more than 3 years . Is it possible to get it done now? Or is there a problem with that?
Hello doctors. My hubby is suffering from constipation for last 1 week. Today he is complaining of heat inside his stomach. He feels he got ulcers in his throat and tongue. He is continuously having hot water but of no use. Please suggest some home remedy. Today he consumed looz. If it won't help then we planning to consult doctor tomorrow. Please Help.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.