Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya JyothiYour feedback matters!
Can I have sex with a STD infected person and if I can what are the conditions for safe sex please tell me.
Hi, my LMP was Aug 27. We had sex on 11th of September. I didn't get my periods yet. I checked the pregnancy kit, it is negative. Past two days I feel vomiting senses in the morning. Can you please let me know if I need to wait for few more days to consult doc or tmr can I consult?
I have got my period on 8 September and then i did hormones test on 12 September and got fsh level 14.92 ime I have done my hormones test on fifth day of my period. So are the hormone test taken correct on time? am asking you this because I have told my gynecologist that I had my period on 9 September because I got little confused that day so she told that you have to take hormone test that day i. E 12 September else next month. According to her it was fourth day but fr me it was fifth day does it cause any change in the value of fsh level. please do reply thanks in advance.
I am in 4th month of pregnancy and from 2 days I'm suffering from lose motion and nausea. I'm not able to eat anything. Though I feel hungry whenever I eat I feel like vomit it out but vomiting is not there. I just feel sick and after I eat or drink something I've motion. Pls suggest me something.
Sir after taking (Misoprostol Mifepristone) on 25 July I started heavy bleeding with clotting I feel cramp and bleeding happen till 9 days but I am not seeing any symptoms of pregnancy I am fine but when my periods will start and my abortion happen or not please guide me sir.
How stretching routines will help boost your flexibility?
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch:
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch:
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang:
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch:
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.
Hi. I have symptoms of pcod My diet is very limited still m gaining weight, facial hair, irregular periods. So I want to ask you which treatment is better for pcod ayurvedic homeopathic or allopathic?
A question of balance
The only issues would be if one partner doesn't want to have as much sex as the other, in which case the frequency needs to be negotiated. Most couples have to navigate this area at some point. The other issue is if your focus is so much on sex that you have no other way to relate to each other. Sex shouldn't be the only activity you enjoy together.
If you're single, daily sex isn't necessarily harmful, but it does indicate a rather one-dimensional approach to life. And the more sex you have with multiple partners, the more you increase your risk of unsafe sex. There are a few signs that could indicate your daily sex isn't healthy and may border on a sex or love addiction. If you find yourself thinking about, planning or pursuing sex for the majority of the day or night, so that your focus is not on your responsibilities, this is a problem.
Libido naturally fluctuates across the lifespan, and as a reflection of what's going on in your life and relationship. The amount of sex you're having must feel as though it's in balance with the rest of your life. The moment you feel it is unbalanced, take some time to get it back. Your life as a couple will be better for it.
My friend engaged with escort girl for 1) While shower (bathing) both on inner wear on Touching private parts and rubbing like dry humping. 2) body massage only upper part of body. Lower part under clothes on. Boobs rubs against on (chest, face). 3) hand job without condom. 4) blow job (condom+ dental dam) Any risk of STI And STD.
I need help. I had intercourse with my husband ejaculation took place 3 to 4times. I have also kept into consideration regarding the time period of 10 to 15 days after my periods but still I cannot get pregnant.
Hello, m 26 years old married since past a year, my periods are short cyle and not fixed date I want to get pregnant so can you suggest when I can try to conceive what food should I take. Thanks.
The body needs time to repair itself. Lack of sleep can upset the body's metabolism and possibly hasten the onset of age-related conditions.
Sensory processing disorder is an unfortunate neurological condition that affects many people around the world, but there are many home remedies for this disorder that can help ease the symptoms, including cognitive practice, salt therapy, homeopathy, skullcap, increasing melatonin levels, and dietary alterations.
Sensory processing disorder:
Many people confuse sensory processing disorder with other forms of autism spectrum disorder, but in fact, the two are very different. Sensory processing disorder is characterized by the inability to properly interpret and experience sensory information from one’s environment. This issue can often go undiagnosed, and the child is instead considered overly picky, easily agitated, distracted, hard to please or simply “difficult”. The problem, of course, is that this neurological disorder can severely impact learning and behavior, a problem that can last well into their older ages. This can manifest as being overly sensitive to various textures, movement, tactile skills, and movement, or it can affect balance, eating and normal play activities. It is believed that this disorder is caused by genetic and neurological factors, many of which are still being researched.￼
Sensory process disorder comes in three main types – sensory modulation disorder, sensory-based motor disorders and sensory discrimination disorders. The first is defined by the inability of the brain to interpret the duration, frequency or intensity of a sensory input, making children feel anxious and unwilling to engage or experience new sensations or activities. Essentially, these children are either over-responsive or under-responsive to certain stimuli, making it difficult for them to interact or function normally while performing basic daily tasks. The second form of sensory processing disorder manifests as difficulty with posture and motor skills, as a result of sensory input being disorganized or mistranslated by the brain. The final variety happens when sensory information is not processed. This final variety is often evidenced by poor performance in school or a lack of attention when being spoken to.
All of these disorders are often overlooked and ignored as a legitimate neurological issue, but poor sensory information processing can have serious side effects. A number of formal behavioral and cognitive therapies have been suggested and implemented in cases around the world, but there are also home remedies that can improve the symptoms of sensory processing disorder.
7 surprising home remedies for sensory processing disorder
1. Homeopathy: Certain homeopathic remedies for sensory processing disorder have been praised over the years, including belladonna and stramonium. As with most homeopathic remedies, it is important to speak directly to a trained practitioner, particularly with such powerful substances that are meant to sedate and alter neurological function. That being said, anecdotal evidence has shown behavioral and cognitive improvements in children following the use of certain homeopathic remedies.
2. Cognitive practice: neurological disorders may be difficult to diagnose at times, but if your child has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, then it is important that you engage in daily practice sessions to improve cognitive function and form neural pathways that allow your child to better operate in the world. From the creation of visual cues and practice materials to real-world applications of social interactions and game-play, it is possible to see positive results if you are consistent in supporting and encouraging new forms of behavior and understanding of their condition.
3. Salt therapy: there is a great deal of natural evidence that salt baths can be highly effective for certain hyperactive conditions and other neurological disorders. Epsom baths are inexpensive and have been trusted around the world for hundreds of years. You can also apply epsom salt topically to the skin, in the form of creams, or through simple foot baths as well. It is believed to impact sensory processing disorder by calming the nerves, promoting restful sleep, and lowering anxiety levels, all of which can be experienced by children suffering from this condition.
4. Dietary alterations: certain foods can negatively affect neurological function and processes, which is why paying attention to one’s diet when suffering from sensory processing disorder can be important. Some people have found that removing all grains from the diet is helpful, particularly in terms of gastrointestinal issues. This is also known as the paleo diet, but before administering it to your child, speak with a doctor to see if that could be a potential option.
5. Skullcap: one of the most popular herbs for the treatment of sensory processing disorder is skullcap, which possesses strong nervine properties that can boost cognitive function and improve the connections of the brain. This can prevent the onset of neurological disorders, making it particularly useful in the treatment of sensory-based motor disorders.
6. Ginseng: ginseng is the ancient chinese remedy that seems to make the list of every natural remedy, and with good reason. Ginseng can positively boost cognition, increase concentration levels, and stimulate the proper function of neurotransmitters. All of these side effects of ginseng can make it a valuable asset as a home remedy for sensory processing disorder.
7. Melatonin boost: Some research has linked low levels of melatonin with sensory processing disorder, meaning that the body doesn’t make enough. While this connection is still being explored, plenty of anecdotal evidence argues that melatonin deficiency leads to the sleeplessness, mental exhaustion and physical fatigue that accompanies spd. For young children, not getting enough sleep can have serious impacts on cognitive ability and neurological function. In other words, add some melatonin-rich foods like pineapples, bananas, oranges, sweetcorn or tomatoes to your child’s diet to prevent or manage spd.
What kind of contraceptive you recommend and how (dosage and for how long) to take it? I have heard the side effects of contraceptive is more and it will lead to weight again and in future problem in conceiving is that true? This question is in continuation to your reply for my PCOS question.
Day 14, found irregular follicle 11×13mm s/o ruptured follicle in right ovary? What does irregular follicle means? Endometrium 10.2mm.
1. Taking plenty of water daily improve your skin texture.
2. Taking water in an empty stomach will reduce risk of getting stomach related illness.
3. It will improve the functioning of each organ.
4. If you drink more water before meal, obesity problem is gone.