Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Divya JyothiYour feedback matters!
I am 23. Got my 1st period wen I was 14. It was quite irregular. Since last 6-7 months my periods become very very regular all by itself. But again since 2-3 months I was having scanty periods. And this month I dint get my periods. I am not sexually active. I know I may need to get sm detailed tests done and I ll visit a gynecologist in person but I just wanted to know is there something to be worried about this?
Sir I am married since 4 years and I have 1 child and I had physical relationship with married women without protection it had continued for 2 years even I had in relationship with wife now I am scared that can I get or infected by hiv please confirm I don't want to do blood test please confirm.
Hi I am married. shadi ko 1 n 1/2 year ho gye. I want a baby but my husband never discharge inside he always discharge outside what to do.
Today morning I suddenly feel very cold for 10 minutes. After taking blanket and I feel good. I am 4 and half month pregnant. Please tell me the reason for this.
In our 3 years marriage my wife got two miscarriage within two years. After that on doctor consultation we do all test like hsg also semen test. All these tests are now fine but since last 6 months we are trying to conceive but there is no result. Can yoy please help us.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.
What are the causes for pelvic infection? After how many days will it start spreading? And when it causes infertility. How it can be cured. Please detail me with this.
I had sex last Saturday he used condoms and I took ipill on that day it self. Later I conducted a test yesterday that is on 24th of November it was negative. I am really worried today which means on 26th of November was my date of period but it did not happen. It is because of ipill it got late or am I pregnant?
My wife is blooding in vagina .ita ab normal .out of date . Its start from our first married night .so what should I do?
Hi! Mera Husband bachpan se masturbation krte the .. mjhe baby chahiye kaise hoga So how I will pregnant?
Hi, I am married and It's regarding my monthly cycle problem. Last month its happen on 24 nov, and again it's happen on 10th of this month and this time it's really heavy and feeling too much weakness. It's the first time when it's happen within 15 days. Otherwise it's regularly on time. Please suggest me why it's happen so quickly as its heavy and feeling too much weakness. Thanks,
Ashwini 24 years unmarried I'm suffering from pcod since 8 years tried many treatments but no use I request you to suggest me a good treatment for my health issue Thankyou.
My friend missed her period which was on 6th nov She has unprotected sex a month before 9th oct and she took pills within 48 hrs. Few days later she had some red discharge but still today she had not got her periods the pregnancy test results are negative but can she take unwanted kit? Or she should wait if there is no chance of pregnancy? please sugest something.
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal in breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana with it.