Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divya Jyothi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya JyothiYour feedback matters!
Me n my hubby had sex I am 38 weeks pregnant I clean everything after sex after 10 15 mint I get water sticky white its not smelling like education I am confused its my water leaked soo its normal.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am married from last 4 years but haven't conceived yet. Had gone through cystectomy. Was diagnosed with PCOS but now I have reduced my weight from 60 to 54 kg.
In September 2016 I gave birth to a baby vaginally. After that my periods are brownish in colour and for short duration what could be the reason behind it.
Sir mai 18 saal ka hu and mere gf 16 saal ki hai and uska period 1/7/16 ko hota hai and hm dono 18/7/16 ko sex krne jaa rahe 1st time I mean wo apni virginty loose karne wali hai so sir without any risk or any prblm kya kya rule follow karu please puri neccesary rule hmko batao. And meri penis sir long and thick hai toh please sir mere hlp karo. OR sbse aachi or perimimum condom k naam batao jo best rahega. Please tell.
Consumed two I pills in a week can it be dangerous enough. I am much worried please give me a brief suggestion.
My wife is pregnant since 2 months she feels tiredness vomiting started as in first pregnancy which continued for nine months. How can she avoid frequent vomiting and tiredness.
Greetings Dr. I am a married woman with a daughter of 1 year old, I and my hubby plan to make another baby after 3 years time, so we want a family planning, which I have been taking sex pills to prevent getting pregnant, and I take this pill 2 times a week or each time we have sex, of which it distort my menstrual cycle. Please I want to know the best family planning to do in other to avoid pregnancy until we are ready for another baby? Please note withdrawal method or condom is not acceptable for us. I hope you understand. Thanks!
Hi. I had sex with my husband three days after my periods and he ejaculated inside,so i had an i-pill after three hours.But the next day we had sex again,though he did not inserted inside .After three days i bleed for almost three days, it must be the side effect of the i-pill.Is there any chance of being pregnant.Will the i-pill which i have taken still work?
Adding some sea salt to your bath water can do wonders for your health. It not only rejuvenates you, but also helps in balancing the energies of your body. Here are some of the health benefits you can get by opting for a sea salt bath.
Sea salts contain traces of minerals like magnesium, bromide and potassium, which give your body a soothing feel and relieve aches. Immersing your body in warm salted water helps in eliminating muscle cramps and pain and relaxes you completely. Moreover, studies suggest that sea salt baths are beneficial for your psychological well being as well.
2. Elimination of harmful bacteria from your skin
The sodium chloride content of any salt makes it an effective disinfectant. When you bathe in water containing sea salt, it speeds up the healing process of minor cuts by killing the harmful bacteria and even helps the blood to clot.
3. Moisturized and thoroughly cleansed skin
Sea salts, when combined with warm water, help cleanse your skin deeply by opening skin pores and getting rid of impurities, oil and dirt accumulated on your skin. Sea salt contains magnesium, which not only keeps your skin hydrated, but also removes wrinkles and reduces the appearance of fine lines to give you younger looking skin.
4. Relief from rheumatologic conditions
When you mix some sea salt in your bath water, it provides for better blood circulation in your body, and hence, gives relief from rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
5. Healthy bones
Sea salts are rich in calcium, which makes a sea salt bath good for your bones too as it helps in strengthening them, thereby reducing the chances of developing osteoporosis.
Dissolving sea salt in your bath water aids in the better functioning of the lymph system of your body, which in turn helps in getting rid of the toxins and by-products of metabolism. More significantly, a sea salt bath can reduce swelling by removing the accumulation of fluids around your ankles, thighs and knees.
7. Treatment for common cold
A warm salt water bath proves to be an effective way of treating common cold as the combined effect of the temperature of the water and minerals present in sea salts improves your blood circulation.
Apart from these benefits, salt water baths are devoid of any types of side effects. So, don’t forget to mix some sea salt into your bath water to give your day a fresh and healthy beginning.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I was on medication for irregular periods. I was on medication of KRIMSON 35. I had the intercourses on 14feb. My periods were over on around 9th Feb. Usually what happens is the that the period starts as soon as the medication is over. My dose finished on 2nd march. BT still uptill now no periods. What should I do. However my bf was wearing a protection and we are sure that nthng would happen coz he took it out before cumming. But sill the fear of pregnancy is Dr. What should I do. Pls help.
Hello sir/Madam, my baby sister 19years old had a problem of PCOD from the beginning she never get her periods on time or every month they are very irregular.
My periods is irregular. It comes once in 4 month. I consulted a doctor and did all my test. Then she told me that I have hormone imbalance. She did not give me any medicine. Told me to do exercise. I want to know is there any medicine to control hormone imbalance.
I got married in India in 2010. After a few months I came to know that my wife had large fibroids in her stomach that would affect delivery. After surgery to my wife, my daughter was delivered. After daughter's delivery doctor advised to remove the fibroids through surgery for my wife. She stayed at her home for some time, come back in 2012 saying she had recovered. However she had frequent fever, stomach pain, head ache, mood upset for a long time. When we went abroad in 2015 there again she suffered pain. When checked with the doctor doctor mentioned she had large fibroids. When we came back to India doctors in 2015 diagnosed her with 7 large fibroids both inside, outside uterus. In 2016 she took rest at her home. At the end of 2016 she came to my home. I am observing that she has lot of stomach pain, headache,fever, lot of mood upset. Even though she has put best efforts to do the kitchen work, take care of my daughter, her mood, anger gets ahead of herself. She becomes very angry against my daughter, myself. She does not participate in family activities at night time from quite a long time. In fact, she keeps a hand on her stomach and sleeps. I feel bad about her condition, offered to show her to a good gynaecologist. However she refuses and says that she is in good health condition and does not need to show to doctor. However she does not participate in night time activities nor interested in having any more kids. She is a good person. Her age is 40+ years old. I would like to know whether any treatment options are available for my wife so that she becomes better in her health condition. How I can take care of her if she is not willing to see doctor along with me. How I can make more kids with her, if it is possible.
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive systems and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
My sister is breast feeding. How long milk comes from breast .4 years. She is confused. And 3 years gap is fine for next baby.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.