Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Divakara PYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe bahut zyada nind aati hai. Aisa kyu hai mujhe koi tarika bataye. Or meri memory bhi week hoti jaa rahi h. Koi tarika bataye.
Itz a sex related question. I have a small penis of jst 3 odd inches I can not satisfy my girlfriend is there any way to increase my size.
I am suffering from left hemiplegia after a stroke on 10th september 2014. Acute infarct right basal ganglia and right radiata. Mild diffuse atorphy. Please suggest if it can be treated. Unable to move properly.
I am a class XII student, I feel alright while studying at times. But, most of the time I feel like cleaning my specs again and again due to pain in my left eye. It's been around a week, and my head aches daily. What shall I do?
I am suffering from fever from two to three days. What is your suggestion and what is your prescription.
I'm not getting sleep as I'm thinking something else and whole night is going waste. During the day I'm unable to concentrate because lack of sleep. Pls help in getting sleep during night.
My voice was very good. I use to smoke but quit 2 months back. But if I speak continuously even 10 mnts also. My voice getting rough. Please do the needful.
We are family of 4.all are having fever cough and cold. Husband has no fever since 3 days bt my 20 month old daughter is having 7 day of fever .for me and my son its 4 days of fever. please guide wht we should do.
I am 37 years old married female from Delhi having diabetes from last two years on insulin. I am married 2014. I had a premature delivery 6 months 3 weeks. The baby ws in NICU for 45 days couldn't service. Now I want to conceive again as it's already more than a year the delivery took place. As the first experience I didn't had much knowledge by now I want to be with safe hands n plan it wisely. I also undergo very low life condition and feel sad all the the time. I am confused with how to go about with my kind of case. Weather to consult a gynaecologist, diabetic specialist or a psychologist. As I need three of them. Please guide me. I am from Delhi and needed a correct guidance. I keep feeling low and empty n direction less. Please guide.
I am giving my 6 year old son solonex dt for last two months .recently we visited some other place for holidays and I missed the doses. Is it going to affect .what should I do now. Should I continue with tablets.
What to eat before and after workout, I go for running and exercise in morning with an empty stomach, sometimes I take 2 almonds? Is it ok to go with an empty stomach or I should eat something.
I am married and have a girl child of 2 yes old. I am seeking erectile dysfunction. Suggest me how my power of sex will increase.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.