Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ThakrarYour feedback matters!
Is it okay to masturbate (2-3 day a week) after marriage also? Or it also has any side effect in married life?
I was attacked with anal fissure due to constipation and this fissure take 35 days but after healing small fissures come back again this heal after few days. But after some day anal fissure again come back due to little hard stool. So what is the treatment for it for life time cure? As it is not possible to keep the stool same, one day stool becomes soft another day little hard .This is the normal. So I want a surgery such that if Constipation occur till anal fissure not come? Pls specify the name of surgery which can give life time cure from anal fissure which never come back on severe constipation episode?
I am ovarian cancer patient. I completed of the treatment procedure viz; surgery and chemotherapy. In surgery my ovaries, uterus, and tubes are removed. My surgery was done in 27 April 2015 and chemotherapy was completed in September 2015. Now I am totally ok and I keep check of my CA125. My CA125 is now 5 point. But the problem is my weight it is increasing day by day. I joined gym class but it also doesn't work. During gym weight is continuously increased. please help so that I could loss my weight. Suggest some diet for me. Now my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 ft and my age is 26. please plz help my. please suggest some low budget diet because I am belongs to a lower middle class family. I can't go for this costly diet. please help me I want to loss weight so I can live a fit and healthy life. Eagerly waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks.
Sir mere mom ko jor se sir dard hota hi or gardan bhi dard karta hi. Muje foto scan or mri bhi karvaya or har tarike ka blad test bhi kiya lekin sab riport normal aaya or doctor ne mediation diya lekin dard me koi antar nahi hi. Aap bataye my kiya karu?
I am 16 years old nd i'm suffering from dandruff and hairfall problem please help me? I do masturbation daily. Is it not good?
I want to increase the size of my penis. Currently it is 5 inches and want to increase it till 8 inches. please help.
Hi my husband age is 28 years he has fatty liver and cholesterol. And a kidney stones but now he is much better. But my question is that when he check his sugar level then always his level is between 105 to 120 on fasting. Can his diabetic or not and his weight is 90 kg.
As my asthma problem I taken "wysolone-20" for 3 week. And now suddenly I stop it. Is it injurious for my body? What should I do?
I want to have unprotected sex with a stranger she is working in Dubai Hospital, she is 26 years old from Philippines. She wants to become a single mother for that she wants me to help her. But I am afraid of having unprotected sex with stranger. Want to know how to confirm through blood test that she is not having any transmitted disease and safe to have sex. Also wants to know in future if I got married, will safe to have sex with my wife. Thank you.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.