Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DianaYour feedback matters!
When I press my gums there is smelly discharge from front lower gums and sometimes gums swell ,i have started using mouthwash and pepsodent -g toothpaste what more should I go for
I am getting blood while brushing teeth tell me what is the problem and how can I clear it naturally?
My cousin has no teeth from his childhood. He is having only 6-7 teethes and still now he didn't take any thing for this now he need to transplant all teethes. So can you guide me is there any where. Where he can get it free of cost or normal cost. And how much it will come.
I am 21 years old male. My weight is 61 kg & height is 5'8. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
Hi, I have three big ulcers in my throat. Is it fine to leave it to recover on its own? Any food or medicine I should take or anything to be aware of? Thanks.
Hi, I got a small tumour on my tongue from past 4 Years. Once I had undergone operation to get rid of this but again after few months its starts growing. I have gone through some sites and I have seen some pictures which are close to my type and they are symptoms of oral cancer. Please suggest doctors.
I am 23 year old my tooth get easily broken even biting small stones in our food what is the problem?
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.