Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhathreya ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
I I am unmarried and I feel m not getting harder erection which I felt during masturbation. please help.
I am suffering from phimosis not a serious one though, but still it's frustrating. Is their anything that can help me?
It's kind of embarrassing but I am 18 and my foreskin on my penis hasn't pulled back and my glans is really sensitive. Should I get a circumcision?
I am 28 yr old and facing a problem of sweaty hands and feet in winters also. Is this a serious problem?
I have headache from today. Whenever I go to crowded place or in noon my head starting pain and get relief only from taking medicine. please prescribe any medicine that eradicate it properly.
After every masturbation that I used to do once in a week I feel very much tired . What's the solution for that.
Hi, Actually I have pcos problem. So I want to what is the solution to get pregnant. Is it possible as soon as possible?
Can some 1 tell me the name of lactase pills to digest milk product. I developed milk tolerance wen I gt IBS arnd 9 10 years back I'm 28 years old. I love milk but nw unfortunately I cannot digest milk My calcium level are within the range and I knw many source of calcium like curd which I tk on regular basis. Kindly help me to digest milk with some remedy or pills which can digest lactase enzymes.
I am having chest pain and I am a chain smoker, xray report was normal, is it a gas problem or I should again do the xray test.
My child is 7 year old and now she is having summer vacation, now a days she is complaining of not getting sleep. Please advise.
Due to low AMH doctor suggested fr ivf and prescribed me ovaries, trenaxa, folic acid, femilon medicine. I checked ovaries review n they are not good. What to do as I am afraid of this medicine fr the side effect?
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.