Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DhananjayYour feedback matters!
I feel like My teeth has become loose from teeth gums after dentist clean my teeth with that dentist cleaning drilling machine please suggest some remedy to make teeth hard attached to gums.
I have a problem my mouth. When I talk then locked my tooth. Place help. Sometimes pain my tooth side.
I have continous sensation in my front teeth. Also my wisdom teeth are coming out. Because of this I am having headache. I am a working woman & hence cant go to the doctor frequently. Kindly suggest as it is getting worse with each passing day.
I am a 34 yrs female. I have a very bad odour coming from my mouth. When I floss then also its there. No likes to talk to me closely. Including my husband. It is ruining my life. Can this odour be because of any internal stomach or body dysfunction problem. Please help me.
I have spot on my teeth it is not going so I think for scaling is it any harmful effect or side effect please help me.
Respected doctors, I have gum problem and also bad smell of mouth, please help me to come out of this problem. Please advise.
I have removed my wisdom tooth its completely healed now can't open my mouth if I'm opening forcefully its paining a lot what could be the reason.
I have got a pain inside my lower lips like it looks like ulcer. Don't know what it's.if you can help me with this it will be my pleasure.
I am getting many pimples on my face and I have excess heat in my body due to which I get mouth ulcers what should I may do/
The tooth of which I have taken rct treatment but couldn't complete has turned black. What does it mean and what should I do? What would be the cost if any treatment has to be done?
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.