Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra GuptaYour feedback matters!
My knee gets stressed after long walk at moderate or fast speed. Also thigh muscle gets strained on climbing steps. Please suggest remedy. I have taken calcium vitamin D and cartigen tabs
My age is 30 years old. Some time I climbed steps I feel severe pain in my right knee. I feel this pain when I bend my legs.
I have severe head aches and back pain at night. What should I do to over come these issue? Why is this happening?
Hi, I am 28 year old boy, my height is 168cm and weight is 72kg, whenever I start regular running, after 5-10 days I suffer from legs pain every time and pain increases in in legs bones until I do not stop running. Please advise me. Thankyou.
I am 32 years old person, I have a lot to travel during my work. I am suffering from backpain since last 6 years. What should I do?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.
I am 20 years old and I have pain in my back I am uses ointment but not get relief so pls give some solution it will be better.
I have pain in both knee joint. On examine x-ray. All normal but pain persist from last 3 days. What should I have to do?
When I do some work like sweeping. your some work in which I have to bend to do the work. And after work done. When I get relax in chair at that time back mild pain occur. And my weight also get increased from 65 to 70. And I am a student of competitive exam. Pls suggest me.
I am 55 years and suffering back pain for the last three months please advice me. I am taking concord 1. 25 mg at morning, and cardaze 1. 25 and atorfit cv 10 in night and sompras d 40 for my ulcer problem. Please advice me
There is pain in my back for 1 week. It pains very badly so much that I can't even walk or stand. What is the problem with me?
Here are some uses of stem cells