Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak NathYour feedback matters!
I have some gap between the two teeth of upper side. I want to fill the gap using brace set. What is the cost of brace set and what time period required to fill the gap using brace set? Is there any side effect for using brace set? Do you have any other operation for filling the gap between the two teeth?
Im gonna have a brace on teeth from gurunanak dental research center. And they couldn't do the banding-thing properly. It have caused several injuries in my mouth. I can't eat properly. I can't move my tongue. It really hurts so bad. My tongue is bleeding all the times. What the hell should I do?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
I have pain in teeth. When I chew some hard food then bleeding is start. And in the morning when I brush then also bleeding start.
I gave front teeth lil ahead because of which I think I dnt look good pls suggest something one day dental process.
Hi sir, Mujhe janna hai ki meri mummy ko pyeria unke muh se bahut smell ati hai. Ye kaise theek hogi?
There are some marks or cuts in my middle of my tongue and it is paining since 4 days. When I eat any thing I started paining. What should I do.
Sir, I am 23 year old. My canine teeth are misaligned. What I do for it? what are the best treatment and suggest one orthodontist.
Know how Root Canal treatment helps to save a tooth
Hi friends I am doctor Premendra Goyal. Lot of questions are asked to us about whether to save a tooth or to extract it. I will talk to you about root canal treatment today which is a treatment by which we can save your tooth and it can serve for a lifetime with good maintenance. A tooth basically is a lot of hard tissue with some tissue in the center, you can it the heart of your tooth which in our language is called as pulp and layman end up calling it something as nerve. Once that nerve or pulp portion of your tooth is exposed to the oral cavity in some way may be a fracture of your tooth, may be decay, cavities- as we call them, once the heart of your tooth, the pulp of your tooth, the nerve of your tooth is exposed to the oral cavity your tooth is in danger. Tissue goes bad, infection travels, it goes deeper and it enters your bone area.
Now to save that tooth or not that is the first question that comes to the mind. By saving that tooth we are saving the natural thing that nature has given us. We have been trying to replace or replicate what nature has given us, but 100% replication of what nature has given us is not possible till date. So the best option is always to save a natural thing, and that can be easily done by root canal treatment. In root canal treatment I will try to explain in as simple language as simple the procedure is for the patient. I will reiterate- for the patient, for the clinician or for your dentist it definitely is a process which involves a lot of intricacies but for a patient it is a very simple procedure, wherein local anesthesia is given and the area is numbed and you don’t feel any pain when you undergo the treatment.
A small hole is drilled on the top of the tooth, if it is a grinder, if it is the front tooth the hole is drilled on the back side of your tooth and the nerve area is accessed. And through small instruments the inside and the root area of your tooth is cleaned, up it is shaped, it is disinfected with lot of medicaments and then it is finally filled up with artificial material and then your tooth is restored to normalcy with a cap sometimes or a post which is a support inside the root and building up with the tooth canal material or a material of your choice.
I will give you a broad overview about how a root canal treatment goes about in the pictorial representation. (Displaying pictures) Suppose this was the decayed tooth, a small opening is made on the top of the tooth, we enter the tooth with small instruments, and with the advent of newer technologies it is possible today to complete your root canal in one single sitting, a half an hour to 45 minute appointment and you can end up with a painless tooth. First the root canal is cleaned, it is disinfected with certain medicaments, a artificial filling is placed in the root and then the tooth is restored on the top. So the question of whether to save a tooth or whether to extract it ends up with a proper restored tooth which works for a very long time serving you, thank you.
For more information you can contact us via Lybrate.