Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak NathYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I'm from Haridwar. I am suffering from small mouth opening because chewing tobacco please help why can I do?
It's about dental, my teeth is white but it's not perfect white I want my teeth perfectly white, Have any solution for this?
I have bad breath, how to solve this. I'm brushing twice daily, I'm using listerine too. I have not visited a dentist yet, planning for it, Suggest me what to do.
I am 18 years old and I have mouth ulcers and sores on tongue also from 15 days. I am not getting relief from them. please tell me how to cure them. Even they reappear after 15-16 days of disappearing.
My daughter is 5 years old and some of her tooth's are having cavity. It has hole & blackish color. Is it suggested to remove her tooth in such small age. Presently it is not paining.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from mouth ulcers please give me a remedy as quick as possible.
Even after getting my teeth cleaned bad odor persists my saliva becomes thick overall my mouth feels uncomfortable after having milk especially or after any meal wat do you suggest other than getting cleaned by dentist?
I have no teeth problem. The problem is about the color of my teeth. Though they are a lot better when compared with others, but I feel they're becoming yellow day by day. And my lower jaw front teeth borders are fixed with dark yellow dirt. I try to clean it by brushing a bit hard daily morning, but I couldn't succeed. Will teeth cleaning by a dentist help my problem? People say that, if we once attend a dentist for cleaning, then we must make a habit of attending for regular cleaning. Is that true? I'm a kind a man who prefer natural solutions. They make appreciable suggestions. Thank you.
I am suffering from leukoplakia in the left buckle mucosa. I have taken biopsy. Biopsy report shows" squamous hyperplasia with dysplasia.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.