Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Danush VarYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff in my hair and tried lots of things but I'm not getting rid of it so please help me.
I am thyroid patient since 2013. I am taking medicine continue. Thyroid level is controlled but still the symptoms of thyroid is presently in me. i am feeling weakness xtrme muscles pain, hair fall, obesity and all.
Hi. I am 21-M. Currently pursuing my degree. And I have dark circles on both of my eyes. It gives tired look to me. Nowadays It gives inferior on me. Even if I sleep more time also it couldn't hides. Pls suggest me some medicines to get rid*(Cost effective)
Hello doctor I have hair fall problem. It is biggest problem for all. I don't know why is it happened. I can't find that is what type of shampoo should I use and what type of oil should I use for this hair fall problem. Can you please help and solve the problem doctor.
I am 18 years old My problem is hair falling and hair fall have started over the forehead what shall I do.
Hello! Their I'm 16years old just I m suffering from ringworm from last I years. What I should do to get rid off.
Hi my age is 21. I want to ask about my skin problem. I am suffering from pimples problem on forehead. L tried my things but no effect yet so what can I do.
My hairs gonna white at a large amount what should I do for it? And what is the cause of it? And tell me some tips how I prevent my hairs from this?
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.
I have a small patch on the right of my face and my face is little cross will that be a reason for me to get rejected in medical examination of Indian air force ?
A 7 hour sleep everyday is very important to keep you healthy and glowing skin intact.