Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dakshayani. T.NYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am sensing swelling in my abdomen also I am not able to bear urine pressure for even 1 min. I got my period on 24th oct and since then I have not engaged in sex. I got beta hcg test done on 23rd oct .the result concluded I am not pregnant. Also I have checked it with pregnancy kit kn 5th nov. It showed me negative .doctor I did a home pregnancy test early in morning with dettol. I added urine to it, there was formation of curd like layer in dettol. Doctor is there any chance that I am pregnant? What shall I do now?
I am 24 year, female. I experience frequent irritations in my vagina. Mostly it turns out to be fungal infection. I clean my self regularly with wash twice daily even. Why m I prone to this particular infection?
Hlo doctor .i am 20 years .i m suffering from irregular periods .plz tell me what I have to do for this.
I am married since 10 months .but no sign of pregnancy to my wife .I have been tested semen analysis .Dr said that your motility level is very low .(1-4) that too dead .plz suggest me how to diagnose me.
2 years I lost my sister. She has one kit When I was in her home with her kit, my brother in law has seduced me and attempt unprotected sex with me without my consent. After that he gives me tablet for avoid pregnancy. Its continue till my marriage, sometimes he uses condoms, otherwise gives tablet to me. He gives me more happiness to me till now. Now I'm not satisfied with my husband, he takes only 5 -10 mins. Whether can I continues unprotected sex with my brother in law now? Because I need a baby.
I have pcos. But without any medication I recover from it by weight loss diet. I have no symptom of it even when it was detected not even now. My hormonal levels are normal. Periods are normal. My que is is still there are chances of infertility or to worry about?
Hi doc I am 27 year old married female now trying to conceive but I have been noticing before a week for my periods gas is passing through my vagina and feel very tired with leg pain can this affect my chances of becoming pregnant please help me with solution.
Hi, I am in my 3rd trimester, my 8th month is about to start, I would like to know how frequent should I go for scans? my last scan was done in 22 weeks.
• Do not drink more than 2 – 3 cups of tea/coffee during summer; it tends to dehydrate your body. It is diuretic that leads to loss of water from body
• Ensure 8 – 10 glasses of water each day
• Load yourself with water based fruits & vegetables like watermelon, musk melon, apple, peach, blueberries, kiwi, cucumber, zucchini etc
• Make yourself a fruit salad:-
a) Toss your favorite seasonal fruit mangoes, strawberries with plain yoghurt and honey to suit your taste
b)Take cubes of cucumber, add it to curd. Flavor it with a tempering of olive oil + curry leaves + mustard seeds + slit green chilies
• Make a glass of fruit juice: -
a) Deseed water melon & freeze for 20 minutes. Take it and blendrise it; add a pinch of black salt, white pepper powder & lime juice to add a zing to your drink
b) Blend 2 tsp of mint with lime juice, water, ice & ginger juice. Serve it chilled; garnished with mint leaves
• Cold soups like gazpacho is a good option too
Last week I had intercourse with her but now she is saying very pain in her vagina so wt shall I do please give me suggestion.
As summers are setting in, do increase your water intake. But be aware that too much of lemon also erodes teeth like areated drinks. If your intake of areated and citrus drinks is more then use a staw which will lessen direct exposure of teeth to chemicals. Rubbing lemon slices on teeth. Vodka drink is also very harmful for teeth. Take care of your teeth.
Mam meri age 28 hain Main ek married women hu mujhe abhi march mein periods hue The uske Bad band ho gye the ab jakr 4 june ko hue h but khul kr nhi hue means hona naa hona ek barabr hain To mujhe kya krna chahiye mujhe periods na hone ki wjh se back pain puri body mein pain rehta h aap please mujhe suggest krein what To do jisse periods regular Ho jaye.
Hello mam Mam me apne gf ke sath 3 august ko physical relation bnaya tha. We did not use condom. Fer usi din us ne Emergency Contraception pill le li thi. But 15 august ko us ko pehle dark bleeding hui fer agle din thik ho hya. Lekin 28 august ko us ko ek var fer bleeding hui. Bas ek hi din hui. Or us k baad aj 25 September hai. Abhi tak period nhi aye. Pregnancy test negative hai. Laboratory test bhi negative hai. please help us.
Popping pills is something we cannot do away with completely. But something that should also be kept in mind is that every drug is used for one of its particular property, which is healing, but on the other hand, it also has, almost always, the not-so-nice effects. These side effects could sometimes be as simple as nausea or itching to something as serious as shooting up blood sugar levels.
Talking of side effects, do you know that Viagra was originally used for pulmonary hypertension and its side effect was improved performance in patients with erectile dysfunction (ED). Viagra thus, became the famous magical blue pill for patients with ED. On the other hand, there are quite a few drugs that can lower your libido levels.
Listed below are some of the regularly used medicines that can impact your sexual life:
- Antihypertensives: Medications that are aimed at reducing blood pressure (diuretics and alpha and beta adrenergic blockers) have a negative effect on the sexual life. Switching drugs after medical consultation is an alternate.
- Antidepressants: With depression on the rise, more and more people are prescribed antidepressants, especially the selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs). Both these increase the mood, but lower the libido, in up to 50% of the patients. Added amount of cardio workout could be a workaround for patients on SSRIs. Reducing the dose of TCAs could help improve sexual function.
- Proscar: Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) is a common condition seen in aging men, and finasteride is used for its treatment. This prevents conversion of testosterone to its active form and thereby, reduces sexual function. Surgical correction of BPH could be an alternative.
- Antihistamines: Common cold cures like diphenhydramine and chlorpheniramine affect sexual life too. The good news is that these drugs are cleared out of the system within 24 hours and the side effect does not last long either. In patients who might need these chronically, this side effect should be borne in mind.
- Anti-seizure drugs: Drug like terbetrol which is used to cure seizure does the same for the sexual act, which is physiologically akin to a seizure -impulse traveling slower along the nerve. If noticed, an alternative medication should be used.
- Opioids: For severe chronic pain, Vicodin and Oxycodone are used, but these reduce testosterone levels and thereby, reduce sexual drive too. Use of testosterone creams could be a substitute.
In all these cases, the key is to have a discussion with your doctor as soon as you realize it could be affecting your sex life.
I am 28 years old. I have poltsystic ovary disease and I have irregular periods also due to this my tummy get bigger. Is it effect the pregnancy. What to do
My wife is having loose motions from last two days. She is 12 week pregnant. Suggest me the medicine or home remedies for her.
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.