Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dakshayani. T.NYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my husband before 5 days. But now I don't want to pregnant. So what can I do please suggest me?
I am 18 years old. I am late on my periods this month. I have even lost a little control on my urine. The urine is also stinking a bit! Can you please help me in this?
Last week abdomen scan, I had two big cysts on my ovaries, one about 6 cm on right and another about 5 cm on left ovary, I am 39 years. What should I do, if it reduces medication or surgery is complsary. Are they removes my uterus. Please kindly advice.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28th November and she has her periods on 14-17th of December. Sir she gets pregnant can we opt for any other option than abortion. We both absolutely do not want a kid now sir we both are of 18 only. Sir plss tell me what can be done with this. We do not want a kid. Can something be done to kill the embryo within or abortion is the only option? If so then where can we get it done in which kind of hospital?
Hello Dr. I am pregnant. Last two months 6 days. Mujay kl say jhukaam or sir m pain or body pain h or halka halka fewer sa feel ho rha h. Please suggest me medicine Jo maeray or baby Kay liye koi nuksaandaak na ho.
I am a 32 year female. I have been experiencing irregular periods since last 6 to 8 months. Also, last month I had unbearable pain two days prior to my periods. I consulted a gynaec and she did a cryo to me last week. Yesterday I had again terrible pelvic pain shooting to the vagina as well. During USG yesterday it was found a 4x4 cm cyst. She has prescribed levofloxacin. Please advice as still I have pain.
I Am 28 years old women and married last year may 12. I have irregular period, it means in some month 3 day other wise 10 days, and almost 3 to 15 days variations will cure, so that we doesn't have children, so now we need one child, so that what will do for this condition, And no other complaint, and also before one year, one time spontaneous abortion also happened.
Hi, I am 27 years old, unmarried,i have problems like irregular periods and scanty menstrual period. When I got my ultrasound result it has been found out that I have PCOD. My both ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple small follicles. My right ovary size is:-4×2.4×3.1 cm and my left ovary size is:-3.8×2.2×2.3 cm.My uterus size is 8×3.7 cm and endometrium is 8 mm. Please tell me what should I do now. Is operation is needed? I am very much worried please help me out. Thank you.
I had 2 ectopic 1st was on 8/09/2015 (left tubal ectopic)(removed with an open surgery. Both the tubes r safe now 2nd was on 08/05/2016 (right ovarian)(removed with an open surgery too) but both the ovaries are safe now I want to get pregnant plzz help mee. I do not have any childrens to.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.