Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. D.s ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hello! My friend have teeth like Dracula & He is 19 years old. Is there any way to make his teeth like normal person ? Please! Help him.
Since from past six months I have wisdom teeth problem, I have facial and headaches pain and also my face joints means my upper and lower joints has be tight. What I have do for this problem.
Why do we get tooth decay inspite of maintaining them well by brushing twice and also I do not eat sweets at all. Please suggest.
When I have to talk to anyone in the eye keeps an eye on the time I feel uncomfortable and I was lost my confidence and My jaw pain at the back. Si what is the solution?
On March 3, I suddenly had mouth ulcer (may be due to fish bone). Then the doctor gave antibiotic for it. And after 2 days I had chill shiver and the next I had body rash covering my chest at ist and den face back and abdomen and hand and also legs and itchy rash with swollen lymph nodes near my ear. The swollen became normal within a week. From then I used to feel tired at times I used to have muscle twitched with localised body heats in different parts. Then I had pain in my muscles and joint which now became normal. And I have thus often, tightness feel in throat which goes away. But one thing was common, the tiredness, its always the same till now with muscle pain near the top right and left corners of my chest. In bright sunlight I have blurry visions. I showed doctor twice and and had to do cbc test, RA, widal test, urine test, hepatitis test which all came normal. All tests was done 4 months ago. Recently I did ANA test which came 1: 64 as negative. I just do not know why this malaise is not going.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
Tfn implanted two years back. Implant broken (proximal end) one year back by itself. Advised revision surgery. Age 57 years.
Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?
what I want to emphasize is that Brush your teeth with CONCENTRATION.
because most of the time. .People brush the teeth mechanically. While brushing the teeth.They are thinking of something else and not concentrating on the act of brushing.
only if u concentrate. .Then u will brush the teeth very effectively.
friends. .Just 3 to 5 min in the morning and evening. .
3 primary causes of tooth cavity you shouldn't ignore!
Permanently damaged regions on the enamel of the teeth that later develop into holes or openings are known as cavities. They are a common dental problem and can affect people belonging to all age groups. If left untreated, they can lead to infection, severe toothache, and even tooth loss.
Cavities can be caused due to a number of factors. Some of those factors are discussed below-
1. Bacterial action
Cavities can be caused due to tooth decay by the action of bacteria. Bacteria are naturally found in the mouth and they thrive on food and drinks that contain sugar. If the sugar is not cleaned off the teeth, bacteria can react with it to produce acids. This results in the formation of bacterial plaque that sticks to the teeth, resulting in cavities.
2. Frequent snacking
Eating too frequently can result in the formation of cavities as more food intake means more bacteria and bacterial plaque contain harmful acids. These acids remove the mineral content in the hard surface of the tooth. This erosion can lead to cavities and expose the tooth to decay.
3. Unclean tooth
If the tooth is not cleaned well and regularly using good brushing and flossing techniques, cavities can occur more frequently. Unclean teeth are exposed to the risk of cavities more than healthy and clean teeth. In fact, unclean teeth can pose a serious threat to the inner layers of your teeth as well as make the bacterial action more frequent and dangerous.
Related Tip: 5 Natural Ways to Never Let Your TEETH Turn Yellow!
My left molar has started to decay. Its paining when I am having cold water. The inner part has turned black. Please help.
I am suffering by multiple mouth ulcers. What I will have to do to make myself free from this serious decease?
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.