Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChopraYour feedback matters!
My father AGE- 50 Paralysed since 1 nd half years from right side, recently he is cured from gastric ulcer so he cannot eat milk products also He too hv pressure high and blood sugar His pressure bit normal now He is too weak Not able to sleep or sit also he has become too weak Sir/mam please provide some home food which can cure his weakness taking into account all his above mentioned disease.
Leg pain, headache,weakness, nose block, Light period since two years, this month period comes in two time, lightly.
I have a sexual problem I loose erection quite early and can't maintain the erection for a longer time I ejaculate quite early, is there any medicine or treatment for same.
I am 26 years old and have sleep disorder along with the immediate ejaculate. What should I do to overcome the problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend many times in last 3 years. Every time I ejaculated within 2-3 minutes even after taking viagra. My penis didn't remain so hard to have sex for long time. Sometimes I masturbate more, Is this the reason behind this. If no then give me advice how I can increase my sex time long lasting. Please suggest me physical exercise or prefer food/avoid food, medicine etc.
Hi Doctor. I am not getting motion for 2 days & I unable to eat any food due to this. And my stomach is only loading & there is no unloading due to which its become very serious. Suggest some immediate remedy.
Sir my ear bitting was human on 28oct atter it doctor joint cut part after save cartilage behind ear. After 7days skin necrosis and doctor remove that part. After it doctor joint cartilage. doctor says your 2 stage is pending I am confused pl. Help.
From past 3 4 months my semen volume has reduced. It is very low. Please help me how to increase my semen volume.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.