Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chiranth
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChiranthYour feedback matters!
Dear Madam we are having sex in doggy style nd we both enjoy it. After my ejaculation she lays over the stomach for about 20 min with his back arched so that semen does not leaks. But in the morning when she goes for freshen up the semen in the form of gel like leaks from her vagina. Is it normal.
I am a 22 year old male and my hair are falling very rapidly. There is a pattern baldness from both the side. 2 inches of skin has become visible in last couple of years and still increasing. I have severe back acne for which I have been on treatment for last 3-4 years. Also I have had jaundice 3 times till now. Please tell me can I stop it and get my hair back?
I want to know how to remove marks of insect bite and how it can be cured when an insects bite. please kindly assist for the above, I will be highly thankful.
I am 22 year old. Now my problem is headache. I can not sleep well. My sleep does not come quickly. So what to do.
Actually I have some skin problem. There are some round red rashes on my left leg. Etching is also happens. What should I do. I think it's spreading also. What should I do doctor.
Ascites refers to the accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity, which causes the abdomen to swell. The fluid retention can be caused by heart failure, liver cirrhosis, liver disease, kidney failure, or congestive heart failure. The disease does not have any symptom if it is in early stages but if it is moderate or advanced then the patient may experience specific symptoms such as abdominal heaviness and stiffness, bloating, shortness of breath, wheezing, edema of feet, and dilated veins.
Ascites can only be diagnosed through an ultrasound examination or blood or urine test and then the doctor prescribes medicines to cure the disease. There is a host of allopathic medicines to cure this liver disease but they are harsh and can also have side effects. In such a scenario, Ayurvedic medicines offer to be a better solution as they do not have side effects and also cure the disease completely, ensuring a permanent relief.
- Virechana: A part of panchakarma, virechana is a detoxification therapy that brings out the toxins accumulated in the body. It is highly effective in ascites (Jalodara) as it acts as a purgative therapy. In this therapy, the patient is made to consume purgative herbs after cleansing their system through vomiting. This induces excretion of toxins including the fluid retained in the abdominal cavity.
- Gokhru: Puncture spine or Gokhru can be very effective in ascites as it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling of the abdomen. It also acts as a diuretic, increasing urine secretion from the body that helps flush out the toxic fluid accumulated in the abdominal cavity.
- Triphala: A mixture of bibhataki, haritaki, and amlaki, triphala is a very effective detox herb. It carries laxative properties and thus, helps to remove the fluid from the body. Gentle in nature, it also regulates the bowel movement and relaxes the liver muscles.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): This herb is very effective in controlling the swelling and fluid retention in the abdomen. It possesses anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties which relax the liver walls and also flush out toxins from the abdominal cavity by increasing the flow of urine in the body.
- Shilajit: An energetic and nutritive Ayurvedic medicine, it is very helpful in restoring the immunity of the body. It checks for fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity. It is very effective in those patients who feel fatigue or weakness due to ascites. It gives relief in bloating too.
Ascites is a painful liver disease that can hamper the life of the patient to a large extent. So, its timely diagnosis and treatment are necessary. If the patient decides to go for Ayurvedic remedies, then it is advised that they consult a certified Ayurveda practitioner. A certified practitioner will do accurate diagnosis and prescribe the best remedy to cure the disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!