Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan GowdaYour feedback matters!
illdefined haziness is seen in the maxillary sinuses bilaterally suggestive of sinusitis the nasal septum is deviated to tge right no other significant abnormality is noted. this is what my reports states. what does this means.n what i have to do
I am 26 year old male, I am suffering from swelling of tonsil below my tongue and also suffering from cold. I am feeling very uneasy while talking, eating or drinking. Please suggest the treatment and medicine for quick relief ?
2 years ago I got hurt on my left ear. From then My left ear was Suppurated. I can't clear my ear. Its Suppurate again and again. I can't hear so much on that ear. Please tell me what to do sir?
I am suffering from sour throat & fever since 4 days. One doctor said due to over heat, after 2 days I went to another doctor he gave medicine by telling due to cold and flu, but no relief, another problem arise that is little bit of bleeding in motions. Please kindly help.
I am 19 years old, I am suffering with fully ear problem, its very painful to me, so please tell me what to do?
I have deviated nasal septum .So doctor said that it can be treated by allopathic medicine .Can you tell what medicine to use?
Hello sir/ma'am. My self syed Fahad hashmi I have sinus problem. And half headache problem. My lips black.
I am 20 year old. From last 3 days I am suffering sinus kind of problem. Every morning I woke up I am like what to do with my continuous sneezing.. Help me.
I am 41 years old and suffering from sinuses problem, which is now turned into bronchitis. Kindly suggest me the medicines.
I am smoking from 4 years from last week I left it and I faced yellowish cough and blood in it and also my ears are blocked when I yawn they hurt too much is blood to serious please help me out with this issue these are only symptoms I faced so far.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
Hi I've been suffering from recurring sinus infections for about 6 months now, my right nostril is fully blocked with what I can feel is a blockage of mucus in my top right nostril, I've tried to clean out with hot water and salt but doesn't get it all out. I can blow so much out until I get a headache and my nose starts to hurt, I've tried every nasal spray and anti histamines but got to stop taking them as I think it's causing more damage to my nose and making me very sensitive to sun light.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.