Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandramma LYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 51 year old married woman I have right hand swelling problem from last one days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)
Hi doc For last 20 years I m having one symptom due to which my life has become troublesome. This disease started when my dad had xpired. The disease is that I nt having proper sleep in night. I mean to say that I lack deep sleep. sometimes I used to wake whole night. But I closed my eye but I m nt having sleep. I consulted many doctors physician heart specialist and head specialist too. They all said me the sme thing that do not have stress. Work less. Don't take any type of tension followed by some medicine. When I take medicine then that symptoms vanishes but after the completion of medicine that symptoms reoccurs again after 2 to 3 month. Is it chronic?
Something pinching in my throat since one week. Cough also started from last two days. Feel something is there in throat while drinking water and in hailing saliva. Time to time I have to clear my throat as in cough is hailed. On new year I drunk and smoke. In last two months I did smoke exactly 8 times. After new year I feel my throat with some harshness and then it is continued till now. I might feel it might be cancer symptoms. Please advise what tests I should consider to know what exactly it is?
I am 16 year old male I wake up in morning 5 o clock for tution clases and after 7 o clock my legs start paining can you tell me what is the issue.
I pee a lot and there's also a little bit of stiffness in my stomach when I get up in the morning as if I have not peed for hours and also I think I have problem of premature ejaculation.
I feeling weakness due to excessive masturbation . My knees are also feel weakness and also testicles are very small . please suggest overall redevelopment of body specially knees and testicles.
At the time when your mind feel fatigue & sensory organ also feel tired / exhausted they fails to do their respective jobs at that time human is in sleep state ( sleep mode ). This sleep is daily sleep at night / physiological sleep.
HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED SLEEP?
Averagely in the young age body needs 7 to 9 hrs of sleep. Depending on the age, climate (season –winter, summer, rainy), diseases etc..
Maharishi CHARAK said that everyone’s happiness- sadness, strength – weakness, knowledge –illiteracy, life – death, immunity and metabolism depends on sleep habits.
ROLE OF SLEEP IN YOUR LIFE:-
1) With calm Sleep you feel happy.
2) Sleep promotes natural detoxification of the body.
3) Sleep promotes natural healing of body & mind.
4) It restores your energy.
5) Helps to boost / optimize functioning of sensory organs & mind (INDRIYA).
6) Sleep maintains proper equilibrium of DOSHA (vaat, pitta, kapha).
7) Provides you activeness & alertness.
9) Improves skin tone & glowing complexion.
10) All these benefits give you longevity & ant ageing effect.
AYURVEDA MENTIONED 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SLEEP
1) TAMODBHAVA: - due to increased tama guna (darkness, chaotic).
2) SHLESHMASAMUDBHAVA: - due to increased kapha dosha.
3) MANASHARIRSAMUDBHAVA: - due to mental & physical exertion.
4) AGANTUKI: - due to external reasons like trauma, accident etc.
5) VYADHYANUVARTINI: - due to diseases like fever.
6) RATRISAMUDBHAV PRABHAVA: - physiological sleep at night.
Physiological sleep is said to be a guardian of life .as per Ayurveda one must change the sleep habits according to age, daily lifestyle, diseases and changing seasons (like winter, summer and rainy) ex. In summer season day is longer than night so body might not complete proper sleep & other thing that vaat dosha & dryness is increasing in the body due to heat so you can sleep for up to 45 min but strictly before lunch.
Home remedy :-
1) head massage at bed time with warm oil
2) ghee + milk
3) avoid using mobile at night before going to bed
4) shower before going to bed atleast wash feet & hands .
5) if u dont have relief then consult ayurvedic doctor for further treatment like shirodhara ,nasya, body massage etc.