Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hi Last 2nd upper and lower teeth are covered with cap but treatment is not good due to not sitting proper all the teeth to each other so i m in big problem please help me write suggestion
I have a pro that my tongue can't sense all taste. I referred some doctors but no use can you please help?
I am a 22 years old boy and my left side of face is not even with right side. It is not normal though and nowdays it is clearly seen. One year ago I have removed my left lower molar teeths and fixed an artificial molar teeth.
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
M teeth is getting yellow. Please recommend toothpaste nd brush too. Bcz softer tooth bush dnt clean the teeth.
Regular use of Mouthwash can help in preventing excessive plaque formation, development of Gum Problems and Cavities
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases.
I stopped taking paan a few weeks ago, which I had taken for many years. I started feeling to set my molar teeth on edge, I can't chew hard nuts. I feel paining/cold water bite while drinking water if not warm. Whenever I drink water, my molar tooth are pains. Help me.
My grand daugter aged 3 years got her upper left side teeth decayed, and filling is done to pause. A poor eater. Weight is only 10 kgs. Kindly tell me how to curtail future decaying of teeth, increasing intake and weight.
Please suggest lowest price for dental breezes in Hyderabad Hospitals (specially in old city). Thanking you, Sanjay Kulkarni.
Recently I have gone through a root canal of my upper jaw teeth, the doctor has advised me further to have a cap fit on the teeth, but I feel comfortable even without the cap. So do I need to listen my doctor or neglect that?
I am facing the problem of yellow teeth what should I do and I do 2 time cleaning of teeth in a day.
I have yellow stains on my front teeth and doctors told me that this is fluorosis and has suggested me for composite veneering. Can you please suggest is it safe?
Tip of the Day - Do not add sugar to your child's milk. The child develops a sweet tooth and you cannot stop him/ her from eating sweet things later, adding to his frequent decay and multiple visits to the Child Dental Specialist. If your child has decay, it is better to have the same treated ASAP so that it does not result in irregular teeth later on.