Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of receding gums from 1 year. Can they grow back upto gum line? What home remedies or medicine I can use. Pls help.
I have light pain in the lower right last teeth. I have seen a black hole in the mid. please advice medicines.
There is a pain in some nerve/muscle in and around my right side of jaw joint near ear. It was preceded by slight headache for two days. This pain extends into the inner right ear also. Initially, I apprehended it to be wisdom tooth but its just an apprehension. There is no pain in the Gums, though. It hurts in attempting to open the full jaw and chewing food. And yes, I keep up regular brushing.
hi sir Should I go for extraction (4premolar) keeping in mind that it would effect in SSB dental point. Should I consider it a major step! Advice me. please . My teeth are out wards.
Excessive intake of starch and sugar oriented foods lead to tooth decay and this dental condition is often associated with other serious symptoms like dental pain, gum swelling and others. Deficiency of a few minerals, especially magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin-D also causes this kind of dental condition.
If you want to get instant relief from unwanted symptoms, then you should rely on medicines, but normal medicines will not do any good; rather you should take only homeopathic medicines. Innumerable homeopathic medicines have been currently invented by the experienced researchers that can efficiently deal with all kinds of dental troubles or issues.
Main homeopathic medicines used for treating tooth decay: Your smile can be now well preserved and protected in the long run by using different kinds of useful homeopathic medicines. You should use these medicines only after they have been prescribed by the homeopathic practitioner. Some of the most prominent options in this regard are as follows:
- Belladonna: If you are having a severe toothache due to tooth decay and are looking for an instant solution, then nothing can be a better option than this medicine. Apart from removing the dental inflammation, it is also very much helpful in maintaining dental pulp condition. On the other hand, nervous excitability can also be efficiently controlled by taking Belladonna.
- Chamomilla: This is also quite a popular homeopathic medicine, which is prescribed by maximum homeopathic experts for dealing with different kinds of acute dental conditions. Dental sensitiveness can be completely reduced, and necessary warmth can be catered by this medicine so that your ears do not get hurt due to dental pain. This is very much effective, especially during emergency dental conditions when the pains are simply getting unbearable.
- Mercurius: Pulsating toothaches due to broken or decayed tooth can be now controlled only by this medicine. Sometimes, doctors prescribe many other medicines along with this drug in order to handle the dental troubles in a proper manner. Sometimes, painful ulcerations can also be prevented by using the concerned medicine. Now, night-time dental emergencies can be well-treated with this remedy.
- Arnica: This is one of the commonest recedes and this homeopathic medicine is now available in almost every house so that any kind of dental troubles, especially severe pains due to tooth decay can be prevented. In fact, this is the safest option of all.
Overall, one can say that homeopathy provides the best remedy to toothaches that too without any side effects. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Posting same Q differently- I'm suffering from bad breath. When I wake up in morning, my mouth stinks so much that I myself can feel bad breath. After brushing, immediately within hour my mouth starts stinking. I brush twice a day, I do scaling twice a year &dentist confirmed that oral hygiene is good. I have a runny nose while having my meals, my tongue gets white throughout day despite of cleaning it daily in morning &while brushing my teeth in morning also I feel that bad breath is coming from my throat. I doubt it's a nasal issue or may be tonsil stones issue. By reading above info, doctors on Lybrate suggested to hv deep cleaning, visit expert dentist, ENT specialist etc. Temporarily,also advised 2use mouthwash. I took few ml of mouthwash n kept in mouth for 10 min n spitted out. Then gargled once wit water to clean foam, also drank water immediately. I found this very effective n felt fresh breath for 10 hours. By this, wat does it indicates? ENT or dental issue? Whom shall I visit?
My tongue n lower lips got burst due to which I am unable to eat any curries. Can you please suggest me any curative medicine.
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
I am from ghazaibad . Sir I have two full broken teeths . So is it possible to have my two teeths by filling or any other technique
Hi sir my friend teeth are going yellow colour daily almost he tried all tooth paste but no result help me.
I am a boy of 18 years. There is a pain in my gums. I have been avoiding the spicy food but it didn't work. Sometimes when I brush my teeth a blood is seen. Can you help me.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.