Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chalapathy. D.VYour feedback matters!
A whitish small spot on the arm and 2/3 tiny whitish dots elsewhere. Is it due to ageing or some problem. I am 69.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
Hi my sister 30yrs old, her undereyes dark circles. She used many times medicine @ other ointments. But nothing to Gud result. Sir I request to you pls give me easy solution then clean dark circles.
I have dark spade in my below eye. This darkness my face also. Please give me a solution that I may helpful to you.
I am suffering from higher Ige levels in my blood and having severe itching and blemished skin on my whole body.
Sir, I have so much dark spots on my face, caused by the pimples. How can I remove that and have a clear face?
Firstly I want to say that I overwash my face three times at once so I want ask you that that injury done by overwashing the face (three times at once) cause post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is it true please tell me thanks.
hello Dr. M 25 years old n from last three years m facing pigmentation all over face. I used so many thing prescribe by drs but no satisfaction. For sm time it wrks n again same problem appear. Plzzzzzz suggest me wht should I do? I hv no medical problem.
Hi, since 6 months I am feeling pain to go washroom I am getting rectal bleeding in stools, I observed that my skin cuts every time I go washroom I feel pain. How to recover this problem please suggest me.
My skin had got a white spots as a group in my elbow which is very small of 5 mm in group. Is it cause any harm? It's first time I got this. Is it by any insects? Wat should I do? Sensing is OK there.
After making first time sexual relation there were red spots on my penis head. And it is not possible and secure to make relation again in this condition with my partner What is this problem and how to cure it.
I am 25 years old female. I have dark skin tone and uneven skin of whole body. Please suggest me treatment of dark skin tone and uneven skin tone. Thanks.
I have pimples on my face and dark spot and pimples marks what should I do I have dark circle also please give me some suggestions I want clear face.
I have dark circles and my lips had became black due to smoking .i use to smoke very long back but now I have quite smoking ,but smoking effects are still there on my face .what should I do to remove dark circles and blackness from my lips?
Hi I'm a male please suggest me best face moisturizers, best face scrubs, best face wash and best sunscreen for my face to look fair, beautiful and have clear free glowing skin for my face and body which is cheap and effective nd works well please suggest me the best brands product which works well soon and is cheap too please help me out soon plz.
I have black spot of hyperpigmentation on face head & all face .thus show as dull face. Which medicine can we use for remove that very fast pl send.
6 Harmful Skincare Ingredients And Their Replacements
Skin, being the outermost covering of our body, is not only the largest body organ but is also the one which is almost always exposed to dust, dirt and harmful infections. Although a number of skincare products are available today which claim to make our skin healthy, certain ingredients can have adverse effects on skin such as pre-mature aging, acne, hormonal imbalance etc.
Here are 6 ingredients that you must completely avoid are replace with their healthier options:
1. Triclosan - It is used as an anti-bacterial agent and has often been found to be the reason behind endocrine disruption and skin irritation.
Replacement: Essential oils such as citrus, lavender etc. should be used in place of triclosan, which are much healthier and safer to use.
2. Paraben - It is mainly used in skin care products as a preservative and is found to be the major cause for estrogen disruption, eventually leading to breast cancer and various reproductive disorders.
Replacement: In place of paraben-containing products, use the ones with substances such as Benzoic Acid, Sorbid Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
3. Mineral Oil - It is mainly used in moisturizers and disrupts the detoxifying process of the skin, ultimately causing the occurrence of acne, skin irritation and early aging.
Replacement: Mineral oil hinders the normal ‘breathing’ process of the skin and should be replaced by butters and cold pressed oils.
4. BHA and BHT - Both are used as preservatives and are leading causes of endocrine disruption.
Replacement: Tocopherol is the best and safest replacement for both BHA and BHT.
5. Retinol - It is basically used to prevent the signs of aging and is a form of vitamin A which has a peeling effect on the skin. This leads to an increased skin sensitivity and has also been found to be harmful for pregnant women.
Replacement: Hyaluronic acid and aloe vera can be used in place of Retinol.
6. Propelyne Gycol - It is basically used for the maintenance of moisture in skin care products and has often been seen to cause skin irritation.
Replacement: Use products containing sorbitol or glycerin in place of those containing propelyne gycol.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.