Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Chakravathy R.DYour feedback matters!
From last 1 year my hands and legs are Shaking. I am addicted from tobacco since 2 year. please suggest me Specialist doctor name.
Fenugreek (methi )seeds-100g
Dry ginger powder -100g
Powders of these should b consumed twice daily with lukewarm water. Beneficial in joint pains.
I am started to play football on last sunday. My thigh started to pain on yesterday. Now I can not play football. What can I do doctor?
I have been suffering from L5-S1 slip-disc problem since 1999. Now, I am 49+ years old. I have a problem with early ejaculation and long lasting arousal. Please advice me.
Hello, My mom has problem in her knee She consult doctor but doctor suggest for operation, they said that it is lack of calcium and there is gap in her knee Is there is any other operation in which we can increase calcium in her body by operation or injection? Please help me out.
Hello, I am vandit Jain, 21 year, man. I was having pain in my lower back, that sometimes extended to my hip and thigh. It became very tough for me to sit for long hours. I also started to feel weakness. I undergone x-ray of LS spine and thoracic spine. They were normal. I took taxclav 200, dolonex dt, Dilona forte, rantac d and bcosule. Due to these medicines pain reduced but was still there. Now I have undergone MRI scan and it reveled that I have loss of lumber lordosis due to muscle spasm. What should I do. Which doctor to consult. Ortho, physio etc?
Hello doctor! I am getting severe pain in right hand (tibia and fibula. Tell some tips to overcome it.
I am a sports person my leg knee is paining for last one week I think it is because of twisting of leg what is the best way to cure it without medication.
I'm 48 years old. And I have begun to experience knee pain in both my knees for the last nine months. Your advice please.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.