Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Make sure that you pay attention to your posture while sitting in front of a computer.
Avoid sitting for long periods in front of a computer.
Take frequent short breaks – if possible, try taking a five minute walking break every hour.
Make sure you change your posture as much as you can, rise up and stretch whenever you feel tired.
Choose a chair that is comfortable and support your back as well as that allows you to rest both feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart.
When sitting, try to position your knees at 90 degrees, directly over your ankles to keep your spine comfortably upright.
Don't sit with your legs crossed. It will make difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, thereby worsening back pain.
Place your system at an optimal level so that you don't have to contort your head and neck to work on it.
Keep your screen at eye level about an arm’s length away. You mouse should be kept right next to your keyboard.
Try to keep your weight balanced on your feet while standing.
If you have to speak on the phone frequently, use a headset or speakerphone to avoid bending your head and neck which will only aggravate the pain.
I lost my health due to fever which was viral. So what can I do for getting back my health. Please help me.
Doctor I have pain in my left leg and arm for last few days. It feels like chronic and stays every time. Please suggest me what to do?
I am suffering from neck pain 1 month please give some solution. And my all body very week and my some bone pain.
I am having pain on my back when I use to seat on the floor for taking food or else doing my book entry. Not severe but I feel the pain, After marriage I feel so. I got married three years ago I have one daughter. What's the reason behind it, what should I do.
I had a grade 3 tear in lateral meniscus is surgery necessary or not if not how many days recovery is needed (I am cricket player and spinner)
If I do little hard work I get tire. My chest starts paining. Starts deep breathing. My blood pressure usual stays on high. On consultation of a local doctor I tested blood, kidney cholesterol etc test but it's came normal. Then. I tested kidney because I feel pain in lower back. Since 3 years now.
I have hyperthyroidism I have pain in my arms I have backache I have ache in my feetI can't take calcium I have hydronephrosis I want to put on weight.
I have bulging of disc issue in my lower back Do we have laser treatment available for this is india. If yes, then where in mumbai.
I am 31 yrs. Old. I have continuous pain, uncomfortable, stiffness at the left upper back area since 4 months. The pain comes from back to left hand and chest also. I did ANA, CCP, LIPID PROFILE, CBC, Hs-CRP, VITAMIN D, VITAMIN B, Thyroid profile, CBC, LFT,KFT, ECG Tests. All Test reports are normal. Total Cholesterol level is 212, LDL 142, Triglycerides 200. Only Hs CRP level is elevated 3.13. My doctor suggested that it is normal took physiotherapy. I took 10 days treatment of physiotherapy. I got little relief in start about 4 days but now again the pain starts and no improvement. I can't understand if all things are normal then why it is happen? Is it the possibility of any heart related issue? I am doing normal exercise daily and there is no chest pain during brisk walk and taking fast breathing. But the pain continue with same intensity at back. I changed my sleeping posture and remove pillow on neck but not so relief. Kindly help me out in above issue.
I can't move my right hand till 180 degree after the operation in the hospital my hand was broken from the ankle thats why I can't move my hand.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"