Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C B SridharYour feedback matters!
My dad is diabetic patient, his age is 60 years, he is facing some health problems and he is approximately 110 kg, kindly suggest you have any ayurvedic medicines for curing / controlling diabetics and obesity.
My father's blood sugar is high. So he thinks that he's having diabetes. Is there any cure or prevention from it?
I am 37 year female and my t3, t4,tsh is 92,7.6, and 3.74 resp. Is it normal or if there is any possibility of thyroid or it is ok.
My Dad is Diabetic, Cause of that his creatinine is always above 5, need to lower the same and some advice.
I am 55 years and my muscle got easily fractured and was weak and I got regular cough. I am a diabetic please patient what should I do ?
Dear Sir, This is my thyroid reading. What shall I do. What it means. What action shall I take. THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C.L.I.A 14.65 μIU/ml 0.3-5.5.
I have sugar. After eating the food 180 and without eating the food 120. Please suggest me how can manage sugar level.
Doctor has suggested protein diet for my mother but she is sugar patient. Please I need your suggestion.
Am aged 54 diabetic patient. Glucose (F)- 133 mg/dl: serum cholestrol(Total)- 254 mg/dl : serum TGL - 279 mg/dl : HDL - 51 : LDL: 147 : VLDL - 56 mg/dl: HBA1C = 8.4 % : Hemoclobin = 14.1.% : liver function test SGPT = 26 LU/LI : Wartenberg pinwheel test =normal : Foot sensation: RIGHT/LEFT = 10 on 6 sites. Often affected by Urinal infection on that time pain at back and front left side down belly. Also gastic there. Give good medicine ?
Plz Doctor I am Having a Diabetes Of 180-190 in Between please Suggest Me All The Food from which I can control my diabetes And also suggest which food to eat and which food is not to eat for controlling my diabetes And also answer me the average diabetes for a men is what?
My father is a sugar patient for last 7 years. His sugar level is OK but sometimes it reaches to 200 approx. What precaution should be taken further?
I am 39 year old lady. Thyroid from last 6 to 7 year. Highest tsh in 2008 is 102 but now my tsh 5.2 & ra +20. I have pain lower side stomach like stone but not stone seen in sonography report. Body swelling & scratches on face seen continuously. What can I do give me advice.
Diabetes with sugar level before fasting 380 and 340 after food. Now having insulin injection of 25 ml before meal in the morning and 20 ml before supper. What other medicine should I take in order to control diabetes?
I am diabetic patient and my sugar level is in full control and I am on insulin pump does it will effect my sexual life in future ?
Are you addicted to sugar and all sugary items? Have you tried cutting down your sugar intake, only to realize how tough, and sometimes impossible it is? These facts make it evident that something in your brain does not function normally, or in its usual way when it comes to sugar and sugary food items. This occurs because of several factors.
- Sugar addiction is caused by the overstimulation of your brain’s reward center
- Sugar is fattening in a unique way because of its high fructose content. There are various ways in which sugar causes you to overeat, leading to weight gain. The primary reason for developing an addiction to sugar is because of its impact on the brain’s reward center.
- When you eat sugary food, a large amount of dopamine gets released into the Nucleus Accumbens, which is a certain area of the brain. When you consume these food items frequently, the dopamine receptors become slow in regulating. As a result, the receptors for dopamine get lessened. This indicates that the next time you consume these specific food items, the effects of the receptors become blunt.
- For receiving the reward of the same level, you will be tempted into eating more sugary food. Sugar rich food function quite similarly to drugs of abuse such as nicotine, cannabis, amphetamine and cocaine. Similar centers of the brain come into play in both these forms of addiction.
- People having some sort of predisposition towards addiction are likely to get more addicted to such sweet and sugary food items, having no control over consumption.
This is the way in which sugar hijacks your brain chemistry, making you crave for more and more sugar, and in turn influences your behavior.
In some people, certain anatomical changes in the brain take place, when frequently exposed to food rich in sugar. It ends up in full fledged addiction in many people. According to the experiences of drug addicts who have been substance abusers for several years, the addiction to sugar and food rich in sugar content is exactly the same as any kind of drug addiction. There are no major differences, except that the substance of addiction and the consequences are totally different.
Several recovering drug addicts have stated that they crave for sugar, junk food, and any sweet food item in the same way they craved for alcohol and other drugs. This proves the level of addictive sugar, and it is recommended for everybody to abstain from consuming too much sugar. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.