Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bugude GangadharYour feedback matters!
Hi .this is kalyan .i met ur hospital last friday for dengue fever. Dr sampath treated very well nd he is good nd friendly . his valuable suggestions made me fast recovery. So my special thanks to Dr sampath
I am loosing my hair quickly what should I do to stop my hair from falling I have tried all shampoos but nothing happened.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years male. I am suffering from nose allergy. Can possible complete treatment of allergy by medicine. If yes than, which is the best, Ayurveda, or homeopathy or any other? I am very upset. Please suggest me.
Sir my face and back is full of acne and scars what should I do to get rid of the acne and the scars. Please suggest any household remedy which doesn't have any side effects.
I have a boil above my lips. It is swollen, red and painful. I had 2 boils inside my nose few days back and they are healed. Why the boils are recurring please suggest me something on this issue.
How to remove chicken pox black Marks on face I have black marks so many years but don't remove that I want any solution please tell me how to remove that marks.
My wife is 32 yrs old & suffering from dry skin problem from childhood can she will be cure? nothing harmful to me but her skin is very rough & dry on whole body.
Pimples in my face are getting pain and around that is swelling can you please tell me the solution for that.
I have a girl Baby of 1 year and 6 month old. She is not fair and her skin looks very dull. Her weight is about 7 kg .She is very lean and thin. She does not like to eat sweet food. Please help me how can I care her complexion and her growth and weight. Provide me a proper guide of meal and its quantity to be given to the baby so that her complexion and her growth can be improved.
I am abhay. 19 years old old. I have oily skin and pimples and it pain when touched and some pimple have gone but put their dark spot on my face and my complexion also become dark. Please help.
My daughter has skin allergy, and she is suffering from long time about 3 months, if she eat any tart things then allergy will be more on skin, so is there any medicine about it?
Having too much of dandruff all throughout the year. It never goes off my hair. Plus having thin and dull hair.
I have a pimple problem often and it become mark spot on my face. I feel very bad about that. My skin also very oily. What is the solution to prevent the pimple and for the oily skin?
Hi. I am a 28 year old man. I am facing much more problems related to my hair.& blandness. I spent 50000 for homeopathic treatment. But no any effect.& now I cant spend more money for hair. So please suggest me any yoga. Or any home made treatment.
Hi Doctor, I am 17 years old and I use hair style product like hair wax and hair spray but now my hair become so thin and volume less If I shave my head hair then my hair is repair like before or not.
M having too much pimples on my face and pores are also opened what can I do to get rid of these marks?
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.