Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavya SudhirYour feedback matters!
In my stomach there is very painful happening please give me a suggestion and in my teeth there is also pain and my height is not increasing.
I get sudden pain when I brush my upper left teeth and I get it also when I eat chocolate or something really sweet.
Hi Dr. my name is sahil. I m facing pain in my upper last tooth from the past 2-3days. please provide a solution.
I am looking for implantation for my right lower jaw, which is situated next wisdom tooths.Drs said it is not possible due to less space in gum and do not have muscle (but without doing X-ray).They took moulded on my both jaws. Also know the expense. Previously I had bridge, which had to extract due to infection in gum.
Did you know that transforming your smile can have an outstanding impact on your life and career?
if the eyes are the window to your soul then the smile is the window to your personality.
Ever wondered why some celebrities seem to have that eternal smile and appeal like all they need to be wearing is their smile. A beautiful smile while being visually attractive, ageless and timeless is what sets you apart. Here's exploring how a winning smile can change it all for you as an aspiring actor and if it is that x factor you were always looking for!
Is your smile the only thing standing between you and a great career?
While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder this is undeniable that as the world becomes a global village, the media portrays profound respect for beauty as a fundamental measure of perfection.
People are unwilling to accept anything less than the best. The positivity and dynamism within must reflect without.
A career in the limelight, as an actor, a celebrity, an anchor or a performer is a dream come true for most! as glamorous as it seems it can often be very demanding on all fronts. While rigorous competition and long hours are just some of the challenges your key focus even before your skill is your visual appeal or attractiveness.
Smile its role in physical attractiveness
a smile can be attractive, a prime asset to a person's appearance and it can be a powerful factor in the ego and desirable life experiences of a human being. It cannot be treated with indifference because of its deep emotional significance.
Science of smile design
Smile design as a concept evolved almost a century ago, to address the aesthetic needs of the smile and the face as a whole.
Many artistic and scientific principles when considered collectively can create a beautiful smile. These principles are established through data collected from patients, diagnostic models, dental research, scientific measurements and basic artistic concepts of beauty.
A smile makeover is a complex procedure involving a variety of dental procedures that form what is called the speciality of cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry. If you are insecure about your smile or are unsure if you need a smile makeover, just consult your dentist.
The articles to follow will elaborate how and when each one is required to make your smile a shining star just like you!
This is the first of a series of many articles on cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers and how they impact the film and television industries.
Do leave your comments below, we would love to hear what you thought about the article.
Hello, I am suffering from the wisdom tooth pain issue. I am having wisdom tooth which has not grown fully. Only some portion of wisdom teeth is visible from outside and some part of skin is trying to come on the top of half grown wisdom teeth. I am very nervous and little tense regarding this issue. I have also taken xray for the same. Wisdom teeth is preety straight so this is good for me but There is one black line in xray in the root of the wisdom teeth. Doctor told me this is an infection. Do I need to use any antibiotic to relive from pain? In future, Do I need to remove this wisdom tooth? Please suggest me the right direction to solve this issue as I am very much tensed. Thanks a lot in advance.
Sir aapne jo daat thik kiya tha. Woh acha hai per uske baju wale me jo sadan tha woh dard hota hai. Uska cement bharne se ho jayega thik?
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.