Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
My father's tooth are damaging and decreasing, how can he prevent his tooth from damaging and how he can cure from this problem?
I am having severe pain in the third molar region where the tooth is partially erupted and later it stopped erupting. Now there is severe inflammation of gums over the tooth associated with severe pain. I am unable to tolerate it. Please advice me medication to reduce the pain and idea to get rid of this pain please.
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
I have black patches on my tongue Since 1 years. But it doesn't cause any pain, any trouble, It just changed colour on my tongue.
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I brush my teeth regularly but my canines always have a yellow tinge. This is exclusively with the canines. All other teeth seem pretty white. I have tried changing the direction while brushing as well. That didn't help. Could you suggest a way to get my canines as white as my other teeth?
I am 30 years old I having dental gum disease please tell me for this problem can I take any tablets for this disease.
I want to get my tooth treated with root canal. Please suggest me is there any other way to resolve this.
Hello i'm Mohammed Mustafa here i'm currently obese and suffering from pre hypertension any ideas how I can reduce my weight fast and do not suffer more from these diseases as i'm 15 and am really in need for advice i'm scared with current position any ideas how can I improve myself I guess I have had experienced sleep apnea as well don't know yet if it is a cause of pre hypertension as per the fact i'm really concerned please help me i'm scared of these diseases I just want to be perfect please help me in this journey to a safer life. And any diet plan or anything else please tell me about them and what should I eat to shed this weight off me as per the fact I am a teen from a diabetic mother could these be the effect of that I have tried to shed my weight for so long now still no progress weight just seems to climb up rather than go down i'm worried I do not want to suffer from diabetes or blood pressure but if there are home remedies whats bad then I can surely help my self then regards.
- INTRA ORAL CAMERA.
- This is used to capture images of the teeth, which are then displayed on a large monitor or computer screen.
What is it's purpose?
- Sometimes you think your teeth are perfectly fine, and all you need is a cleaning. But there might be a tooth that is positioned completely behind in the jaw, and decayed and not visible to your eye. Ouch !
- You might be completely unaware that your teeth has turned black due to decay, or has accumulated stains and tartar on the back of tooth surface due to excessive coffee, tea or smoking that requires cleaning, or swelling and pus in the gum, or an fractured cusp.
OH! So what?
- These teeth that are causing hidden troubles are photographed for you using this pen like device and projected on screen ,and the dentist explains to you what exact treatment you need to undergo and why.
Isn't it always good, to be aware of every process that you undergo and understand why you need a particular treatment?
It's proven fact that anxiety decreases when the patient is more mentally prepared for the procedure.
This new technological advancement is patient friendly and highly self explanatory in nature
Hi, I have tiny spots on my 2 front teeth, have shown it to a dentist but they say there is no cure and I have to get it laminated or get it crowned. So please guide me how costly would be crown and is it the only solution?
I am suffering with mouth ulcers for recently from last 1 month Why it's coming continuously for me.
Occasional teeth clenching is fairly common disorder among adults and children throughout the world. But if the teeth grinding occurs repeatedly, it can cause significant damage to your teeth or gums (with chances of potential tooth loss) and overall dental hygiene. Furthermore, recurrent episodes of bruxism might cause other serious complications such as severe headaches, facial pain or disorders in the temporomandibular joints (located in the forepart of the ear).
According to recent studies, 15-33% of children tend to grind their teeth while they develop their first few pairs and generally stop with the gradual development of adult teeth. In adults, this disorder might occur as an involuntary response, completely unbeknownst to the concerned individual.
The most likely causes of bruxism are as follows:
According to the doctors, in 70% of the adults, repressed stress or anxiety might result in teeth grinding while you are sleeping.
Bruxism might also occur as a result of excessive consumption of alcohol, caffeine, sleeping pills, tobacco, and selected anti-depressants.
Bruxism might also occur due to depression and the sheer competitive nature in certain individuals.
Bruxism might also occur due to a serious disorder such as Parkinson ’s disease.
Bruxism might also occur as an axillary of other sleep related disorders such as excessive snoring, sleep apnoea, etc.
If you have an irregular structural alignment among the upper and lower sets of teeth, Bruxism is more likely to occur.
In children, Bruxism might occur as a response from to pain in the ear or tooth.
The following treatments can be implemented to treat permanent instances of bruxism:
If it is caused by severe stress and anxiety, stress management therapies can be very useful to prevent Bruxism.
If you have a habit of grinding your teeth while you are asleep, you can consult your doctor to provide you with mouth guards.
Regulated consumption of alcohol, tobacco might help prevent Bruxism if it is caused by a side effect of either one of them. Likewise, if the disorder occurs due to a side effect of antidepressants or any other psychiatric medications, you must consult your doctor to change the particular medication.
You can also opt for Dental correction procedures like night guard if the reason of the disorder is the misalignment of the upper and lower teeth or other related dental complications. A custom fit night guard will not only safeguard your comfort, but improve the quality of your smile as well.
Although medications are not common, muscle relaxants (for a certain period of time) or Botox injections are prescribed by doctors when the patient does not respond to other forms of treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.