Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwan N KYour feedback matters!
I want to know about contraceptive pills after intercourse, how to use it when to use it how many days to use it because I want to do sex without using condom with my 19 year old girlfriend.
I am having cold and cough from past 2-3 days. Also my ear has been blocked due to the cold weather and also I am facing problems like throat pain and dry throat. Suggest some ways to unblock my ear nd also to get relief from cough nd cold.
I have a very bad stomach. Which gives loose motions every 3 or 5 day. I have had eldoper, andial, lomotil etc. All these will stop for a day or two max and then back to square one. It happen s if I have food from outside or spicy food. Please help me.
According to recent study 20 to 30 percent of the males experience this disorder, wherein, they do not have any control over the ejaculation of the semen, such a situation is known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation occurs because of increased sensitivity of the penis, might also be due to any psychological disturbance related to the act of sex. A man’s sexual act ends up or reaches climax with the ejaculation of the semen. Semen is a fluid that the reproductive gamete, spermatozoa. This spermatozoon passes the ejaculatory ducts and reaches the seminal vesicles. This seminal vesicles makes the 70 percent of the semen by producing a whitish fluid rich in proteolytic enzymes, phosphates, citric acid and lipids. Spermatozoa mixes with this fluid produced by the seminal vesicles and gets ready for ejaculation.
There are two phases in this ejaculation process emission phase and expulsion phase.
1. Emission phase: The spermatozoa and the seminal fluids travels through the reproductive structures and reaches the posterior urethra in this phase. This is also known as preparatory phase.
2. Expulsion phase: In this phase the contraction of the bladder neck causes the contraction of the urethra and rhythmic contraction of the external sphincters of the urethra which makes the semen to come out of the penis.
Most men ejaculate the semen two minutes after the penetration. If the ejaculation of semen occurs less than this time then it is called as premature ejaculation.
Few self help tips for male with premature ejaculation
Before trying or seeking help of a doctor you can practise few of these tips to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Masturbate one or two hours before attempting sex with your partner as this may increase the latency period during your actual sex with your partner.
- Use thick condoms to reduce the stimuli and increase the ejaculation period.
- Take deep breaths as this helps to withhold the ejaculation for a short period of time.
- Have sex with in some other positions like with your partner on the top and yourself below.
- Be conscious about the sensation or feel before ejaculation and come out of your partner and divert yourself with some sports or some of other favourite topics of you and your partner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.