Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BarbaraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 24 year old. I have serious hair fall and pimple problem. I am taking medications which is of no help. I had suddenly gained 12 kgs of weight. Now I'm 55 kgs. I am not able to shed 5 kgs of extra weight. Could you please suggest me some supplements for hair fall and acne scars. I need help in shedding those extra KGS too. Thanks in advance.
I am studying in class 11th and I spend my maximum time on study I am feeling that my weight has increased 3 to 4 kg extra. Now how decrease my weight.
I am suffering from hair fall. My hairs are so thin & delicate, had a dandruff because of shikakai powder but now i'm not using it instead i'm using all clear anti dandruff shampoo so I do not find any dandruff now. One dermatologist has suggested me to use kz lotion and another wiesbaden 200 but dont know what to do. Please suggest me a good medicine. Thank you.
Tomorrow my 6 week of pregnancy Will complete. Today I had done scan but doctor was saying ki my yolk sac is not visible is there any problem or it can be delay sometime. G sac is visible and it's diameter is 16.5. please suggest what is the reason and what precaution I should take. I had miscarriage 9th December and after that my menstrual period has not resume then I had done upt on 19th January and it was positive.
Using six pregnant kit from two different we test but every time get negative result after four month. If there any chance to got pregnant?
I have some pimple and black darkness in my face please tell what am I doing for his face am in a big problem and I want to this.
I am 23 years old and I have been facing teeth problem last 7 month I have a problem of sensitivity. When I drink a water I have faced lot of pain in my teeth. It happens only when I drink water not other liquids and not also food. What I should do?
Dehydration, in simple words, is shortage of water in the body. Every cell in the body needs water in order to function properly. In fact, an adult's body weight is 60% water, while an infant's is up to 80% water. Other than oxygen, there is nothing that the body needs more than water.
Water - the irreplaceable
Water is so important because it has many critical functions in the body. Among other activities, water:
* lubricates the joints and connective tissues
* helps digest the food
* liquifies the mucus when you have got a cold
* eliminates bodily heat through sweat
* carries oxygen, carbohydrates and fats to working muscles
* flushes waste from the body through urine
* boosts endurance during prolonged exercise
* wards off bladder infections by washing out harmful bacteria
* helps curb your appetite
* plumps up wrinkles
* quenches thirst
Types of dehydration;
Mild, moderate and severe are the three types of dehydration. In mild dehydration, body loses 5% of its fluid. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 10%, it is moderate dehydration where medical attention is required. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 15%, it is severe dehydration where the affected person should be hospitalized immediately for intravenous replacement of fluids. In summer one could have lot of sweating which is very normal as the body balances its temperature. The only precaution that could prevent any type of dehydration is to replace lost fluid by drinking plenty of water regularly. Make it a point to take a minimum of 3 litres of water daily.
Dehydration can happen due to:
* insufficient liquid/water intake
* excessive loss of fluids due to diarrhea, vomiting and sunstroke
Signs and symptoms:
* furious thirst
* dizziness or nausea
* extreme exhaustion
* loss of elasticity of skin and wrinkling
* reduced urination
* easily irritable
* dry tongue
Treatment - home remedies
In mild cases of dehydration, the treatment is following the simple thumb rule of replacing the lost fluid. Non-alcoholic drinks may be given in plenty. Coconut water is the best. The oral dehydration solutions and sachets are available, which are easy to use. The following are some of the home remedies:
* drink plenty of water by adding sugar or salt to it.
* take yogurt, buttermilk, mint, apple, pomegranate, papaya, banana, carrot, potato, etc.
* add a few drops of pudinhara to half a cup of water and drink 3 - 4 times.
* drink a mixture of 1 tsf mint juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juie and 1 tsf honey.
* drink 1/2 tsf of dry ginger powder in 1 cup of buttermilk, 3 - 4 times a day.
* chew a few pieces of inner lining of pomegranate with salt and/or drink pomegranate juice.
* prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 tsf lemon juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juice and 1/4 tsf pepper powder and drink it.
* roast 1/2 tsf cumin (jeera) seeds and 1/2 tsf fenugreek seeds; mix and powder it, add to 4 tsf of yogurt, take it thrice a day.
* grate one raw papaya. Add 3 cups of water, boil for 10 mins, strain and finish the water in one day.
* stew apple with 2 pinches of nutmeg powder and 1 tsf sugar and eat it.
* eat plenty of fresh fruits.
* eat one green banana every two to four hours until symptoms subside.
* food rich in potassium are important to restore the body's essential stores depleted during diarrhea. Such foods include lentils, bananas, mangoes, pineapples, coconut milk and citrus fruits.
* avoid alcohol and caffeine, apticots, peas, pears, peaches, plums, prunes, etc. During dehydration.
Sir when I was in early age (newly teenage) from 2010 to 2011 I was do too much masturbation even approximately 3 times a day daily. After 2011 I got some knowledge about it and decrees the frequency of masturbation but don't left. My early routine of masturbation will harm my sexual activities and reproduction power and quality in future? Should I pay attention to level of testosterone in my blood and try to increase it? I have a habit of smoking 1 cigrate daily.
I'm 27 years old boy suffering constipation. Sometime facing back pain & losing eat meal. What is the solution in Homoeopathy?
Hi I am 23 years old. I am suffering from tmj and wide face problem from past 4 yrs. I hv heard that mandibular v line surgery is the treatment for it please suggest me the appropriate treatment to cure both and the cost of mandibular vline surgery and the hospitals for it
Am a 20 years old boy, staying in a hostel for my studies. We are being supplied water in Clay Pots during summer season as we don't have a refrigerator to keep water cool. Is drinking water in such clay vessels safe for our health? I've heard that it can lead to kidney stones formation. Is this true? Please help me out by answering this question.
Hello sir, I want to know how to increase sperm count and I heard that Speman tablets by Himalya is good for it. Is it so. Can you please suggest me some prescription.
I am 36 years old male and having white hair with dandruff and to much itching suggest me something batter I thing I have some dry patches on my head.
My son is 7 years old. But he eats very less and shows tantrums on forcing him to eat. We're always worried about this. He's also very weak and short as compared to kids of his age. We consulted a child health specialist and the tests show that his intestines are very sensitive which creates problem in digestion. We tried many cures and medicines but all in vain. Please help me out on this.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.