Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B S NagabhushanamYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir or mam my father eating a tambaku daily in a day 6 or 7 time. So due yo this bad habit. Her mouth is not fully open. Only open as 1 or 2 fingers tell me a remedies? And also tell me ayurvedic or more medicine for fully open mouth Thanks.
My tongue is burning past two days. I have taken Vitamin B complex tablet and becosules syrup past ten days. That TIME my tongue is normal. Now I stop syrup. Hereafter what should I do.
From the last one week I suffered with mouth ulcers on tongue, teeth edges and entire mouth. Due to fever. Unable to take any solid/liquid food from 5 days. Using lot of tabs, gels, mouth wash etc. Even having throat paining. Pls suggest me.
My problem is about my teeth in my mouth skin is coming over the teeth so when I eat something it gives me pain so please try to help me in this problem.
Ma dad always complaints about d food in lunch, dinner etc. N he always say its salty. Even when d food is alright it seem more salty for him.
I am completed my root canal 1 month later. And the doctor advice me to take hot salt water rains before going to bed regularly. But I still feeling some sensitivity problame in same teeth. What to do now?
I have teeth problem. Sometime it's paining and blood coming out from it. Please give me a proper solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
How can I get rid of bad odour from my mouth and please suggest me any natural remedies or medicine to get out from this problem.
I am 22 years old, I have bad breath from past few years. I don't know what might be the reason, due to bad breath I could not speak to anyone properly. I use to take chewing gums every day. Kindly let me know how to cure this bad breath.
Hello doctor, I consulted a doctor a month ago and he prescribed me to take omega 3 and vitamin capsules. I followed the same. Today I met a friend who is a Amway representative and he showed me a experiment in which he put the cut tablet on thermocol and it started to melt. So is it safe to continue or is that common experiment? Thank you doctor.
I am suffering from sweet tooth, whenever I take any sweet meal it causes high pain in all my teeth. This problem started just 1 year before. I want to add that I do not feel hot and cold in my teeth and regularly brushed my teeth. Also I am using sesodyne toothpaste for 2 month but it did not help. Can over brushing cause this problem as I brushed my teeth twice daily. Any solution please.
I am 21 years, I suffering headache and cold, I used lot of medicines but it was not get reduced, and also suffering from mouth ulcers.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.