Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.s.ajaikumarYour feedback matters!
My cousin he is suffering from prostatitis problem from last few months he had taken a medication fr a month but suddenly it starts again he is very depressed and scared please suggest and confirm us it is curable or not and y the same has been start again and what to do to cure this problem.
Frequent Urination specially at night as I wake up every 2 hrs to empty my bladder.I was told I have an enlarge prostate . my recent PSA was 1.5 .I have taken supplements like:Complete Prostate support and Prostate Deffense These do not seem to help much.I await to hear from you at your convenience.With my kind regards.
What are the precaution for cancer? Is there something related to age or food habits? How does it actually happen what can I do for this? please ans.
My wife age is 21 years and she is going to 5 months of her pregnancy. We got marriage in 30 May 2015.she told that there is some swelling on her left breast and one lumps is there, and some redness there. When she touch it, she feel little pain. Is there any problem. Please suggest doctor.
What's the cause of cancer? And please guide me what is the actual treatment? Then I will be grateful. Please guide me please.
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
Is der chances of cancer to come back once treated or it is gone forever. If yes any precautions which could be taken.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.
My aunt is suffering from breast cancer. Now the tumour is almost spread all over the body. Now she is too weak to walk and now she is on bed. She urinates on bed, totally she is very poor in health. Sir please help.
I have been suffering from breast pain from last two weeks. But my heart and lungs are fine as per my test results. What should I do regarding it.
3.7 mm dense focus seen in the right pelvis - Soft tissue classification / calculus. Urinary bladder is mildly distended . NO focal lesion seen. Prostate is normal in size and attenuation. No focal lesion seen. Please advise if I need surgery or just medicine?
Ayurveda is an ancient system of Indian medicine wherein it is believed that when there is an imbalance in one of the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), diseases start to occur. The three doshas represent three physiological states of human beings. Here are some well-known Ayurvedic herbs which are known to cure various cancers such as colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen (a natural stress reliever), the reason why it is used to treat many diseases. Ashwagandha is able to inhibit the growth of tumorous cells and even slows down the growth of cancerous cells.
- Garlic: Garlic is a very powerful herb in treating cancer and it has been in use since ages now. Raw garlic, garlic juice and even soups made of garlic have all been used to treat cancer in people of all ages. In addition to colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system, garlic can even cure brain cancer without harming the brain's good cells. This is also another medication which can be used with a large variety of illnesses.
- Celandine: Celandine is a type of a poppy seed. It is known to treat colon cancer well as well as many other diseases due to the fact that it boosts the immune system. Asthma and atherosclerosis are some of the other diseases treated by this herb.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the best herbs in the world when it comes to treating various cancers. The circumins present in turmeric make the cancer cells destroy themselves.
- Green tea: Green tea is yet another healing remedy for various diseases. It has been said that green tea does not only have the ability to stop cancerous cells from growing, but it can also kill the cancerous cells without harming your body greatly. Green tea also helps in curing brain tumors completely.