Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B RamaiahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough. Which is a genetically transferred to me. What I can do at home means a home solutions. Pls give a better solution .thanks.
Sir I have pain in my neck past 20 days and when I turn my neck click sound also occurs. Is this serious problem because this happens suddenly without any injury.
Hi dear sir, mam I have a really big issues about my health. My body is so thin. That's why I am looking so bad. I need a good food charts or died charts.
Can any one suggest homeopathy medicine to my brother problem. He has premature ejaculation and early discharge.
Since twenty days I am facing ulcer problem my gums r swelling too much not able to eat .I m even facing irritation in neck while eating.
I have a bf he tells me to do sex but I dnt feel like doing also I do not do masturbation also wt should I do plzz do I have any problem in me I have a problem of pcod.
If an elderly person has only liquid diet like drinking boost, health mix, coffee etc. With milk, will it be considered as drinking water or should he drink water apart from the liquid diet?
I want to commit sex with my girl friend .. But this would be the 1st time for both of us. Please tell the healthier way to commit it.(don't want pregnancy, safe sex, not much pain,)..
I am 33 old and I have ankle pain from last 3 years, I have consulted with 4 doctors in last three years including one orthopedic two physician and one ayurvedic. Physician said it is planter fasciitis and treated me for three month but result was zero orthopedic said this is normal in my age and it will heal as time passes, but the situation getting worst, I have this pain in morning, after sitting for long time, after a long walk and even after standing for more then half an hour, please suggest what doctor should I see. I am in hyderabad now.
I am suffering from typhoid from 1 week. Please suggest something which helps me out from my problem.
My father has fallen from a height and have multiple chest fracture and a shoulder fracture. He is 61 years old. Doctor has tied a belt and given medicines for a week and has discharged him in just 2 hours. I am worrying is there any chances of internal bleeding since the ribs are injured/fractured. And how soon would be get to know if any further treatment is needed or not? Would any delay in treatment can be a reason of worry?
I am having rashes on my inner thighs since 1 month, they very itchy, burning and troubling me a lot please give me immediate solution for this problem.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.