Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B RamaiahYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 years old and I am facing headache problem regularly due to late night study. How to get rid of these?
Sir I am 27 years old height 5 ft 8 inch weight 71 kg. I often fall sick due to cough and cold especially when I eat banana and drink lass or cold drink. Initially my cough is very thick green colour from nose also normal medicine like cetrizine did not work later gradually it cure late after medication and that time cough colour turns to white. I had tuberculosis 10 years ago and family history of allergy. How can I boost my immunity? please help.
Few day after exact one month later am masturbated but after urinating very irritation what reason. Before am daily doing that that time no problem now what reason for that.
My name is anand, am 27 year old. Am going to marry on this year. My sexual life is not good and am fear about it. My penie is not at all stand erotically also spream count is weak. And won't be strong. So anyone give me prescription and advice for me.
My wife is in job, she is working 10 hour every day but she looks very tired she feels pain in both legs headache she feels very week. So what I do?
I have a 50% block in my left main aretary since may 14, I have been put on medicines.Is it ok or not?
Hello doctor my self sunita Pandey I am 62 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hlw I want to know. How to increase testosterone level? And after masturbation .how many times after sperm will produced?
Health Benefits Of Pistachios
Pistachios contain the powerful antioxidant lutein. It prevents the accumulation of fat, and also prevents inflammation. With regular consumption in a period of a few days only, you will notice lowering of the cholesterol levels by 20%.
They are rich in fibre, which improves digestive function of the body. With only 10 pistachios you will provide the required daily intake of fibre.
One cup of pistachios contains 60% of the recommended daily amount of phosphorus. It stimulates glucose tolerance and is important for digestion of proteins to amino acids.
If consumed daily pistachios can increase sexual potency in men up to 51% thanks to the essential fatty acids which stimulate sex hormones and increase blood flow to the genitals.
If you are afraid of ageing, you should eat at least 5-10 pistachios daily. They represent a natural Botox, because they contain numerous antioxidants in their structure.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.